page 35

John and Sarah returned with eighty million monster corpses each . However all of the Unicorns were dead a lone Uniorn looks at John and Sarah than says "They were all arrogant and annoying I took them all out" The Unicorn changes into the girl from earlier she says "You saved them and they treated you harshly pathtic" John says "You just slughtered your own race don't you feel guilty?" The girl says "No anyways their pelts are great for healing you can skin them and use them for resources in fact this whole place is yours those monsters you killed toothey are yours" Sarah says "They all belong to you since you killed the leaders your pack leader now" The Girl says "I belong to the Hero so this and everything else is his domain now" John says "I'll need tools for crafting" The girl removes the horn from one hundred Unicorn corpses than gives them to John she says "They are better than nothing and should get the job done" John says "Thank you Sarah you and the girl search for more resources and better resources let's grab all that we can than head out" Sarah and the girl nod than head out while John gets to work on crafting. Elsewhere Emily attacked a human stronghold she leaves no survivors and adds them all to her army Emily says "I'm taking this base for myself" Emily's minions get to work improveing the strongholds defenses and weapons as others stand guard for all possible attacks while others set up traps around the base. Emily than says "I want you all to" Suddenly the minions prepare for battle Emily as well she says "Who could this be?".