page 79

While the Demons were cultivateing their own hybraid so were the Demi Humans the God clans the Beast Men and Nature. However when the Demons were wiped out these other races continued cultivateing their hybraids. Two days after the clash with John an indivual rises from death as an undead this was the start of the Undead Races return. Four thousand years later Humanity managed to bounce back from the brink of extinction at the hands of the Demons. Humanity started developing hunters to eradticate the God Clan. Four thousand years later a human kills a royal member of the Angel race resulting in a war between Humanity and the God Clans. The forces of Humanity were no match and only exceptional indivuals stood a chance of possing a threat these indivuals were the first to die. They were followed by the other threats the worthy were all wiped out. A low ranking grunt race indivual from the God clans was the same as three thousand humans well the strongest God Clan races were on par with an entire nation of humans. However one hunter closed the gap and was a threat to the God Clans due to his skills as a Hunter however he fell for the hybraid and impregnated her before she killed him. With him gone Humanity was no longer a threat to be taken seriously and it would only be a matter of time before Humanity could no longer resist. Sixteen years later Humanity was still hanging on and kept fighting unfortunately only twelve percent of their combat abillity remained.