page 20

However the Dragon God and his team kept attacking the stronghold managed to repeal attacks for six long years with the aid of Lucy her team and Emily. However one day their team's supporter was seduced by an enemy and assassinated along with their tanker. With them gone the Dragon God leads his team into battle aided by an army of Dragons he says "You have an army so do we!" He orders the Dragons to attack while him and his team clash with Lucy's team. With the loss of two of it's members Lucy's team were weakened and killed by the Dragon God and his team they then attacked Emily's army. Meanwhile the Rogue clashes with Lucy Lucy says "This time we finish this" Rouge says "No one will save you this time!" They clashed Lucy was soon overwhelmed however that's when five more joined into the fight the five ultimate weapons teamed up with Lucy to face off against Rogue in a six against one battle. Emily uses a Necromancer skill to take in the power and ability from her army and add it to herself to become even greater she does this and easily defeats the Dragon God and his team and says "Wait Lucy" Emily joined the battle against Rogue with her in the battle it becomes a seven against one battle. John finished his training with those five two years ago and was given training by The Vampire God and the Wearwolf God ultimate weapons. Suddenly Beth and Jade joined the battle against Rogue making it a nine against one battle.