page 8

That was when the duals became John against the instructors unfortunately no one could defeat him as he was fought in fourteen thousand duals back to back and he had a unbreakable winning undefeated streak and never even had to go all out. That's when a transfer student stepped up and says "You don't mind going one more time right?" John says "It would be no issue come on" The dual was intense the transfer student was far greater than all of the other fourteen thousand challengers combined and managed to force John to go all out before beating him. The transfer student had lacked in energy and as a result they had to always make sure they go all out early on because drown out battles would be deadly. John smiles and says "Congratulations you won great fight" They helped John up and says "Yeah you too I've never had someone keep up like that but why didn't you use magic were you holding back?" John says "No I just don't know how to use it" This results in everyone becoming surprised. John was given a magic aptitude test and it is revealed that he had extremely high affinities in all types of magic. The female students competed for the chance to teach John the transfer student focused on their own education to learn to better themselves even though they had energy issues and they also trained to increase their energy capacity. The tutor says "You have are doing better keep up the pace" The teacher says "You have a lot of work ahead of you"