page 30

Flare rushes at Emily and says "YOU TWO GO GET JOHN I'LL BUY YOU SOME TIME!" Beth and Jade rush to find John. Emily easily overwhelms Flare and stabs her in the heart Emily says "Flare you never stood a chance against me" Emily casually goes after Beth and Jade Beth buys time by fighting a powerful minion. Jade finds John and says "JOHN EMILY HAS BETRAYED US WE NEED YOUR HELP!" John looks at Jade and whispers instructrions in her ear he than says "Hurry" He teleports her away Jade arrives in the dungeon and grabs the equipment and arsenal that was hidden she says "I can't believe that I'm doing this" She removes Rouge's restraints and hands her the equipment and arsenal she says "John said to do this something has happened" A minion of Emily kills Jade from behind and attacks Rouge. This minion was sent to kill Rouge and with her being caught off guard and just now getting freed she was screwed that was until Jade killed that minion with a single strike and says "Take care mentor" Jade vanished. Meanwhile John casually goes through the halls beating Emily's minions with ease Emily says "Nice of you to join us mr Hero" Lucy the ultimate weapons Beth the Dragon God and his team his team stand besides Emily her dead minions Emily says "I HAVE TAKEN YOUR COMPANIONS FROM YOU WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW?" John says "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"  John collapses vomitting large amounts of blood as the posiontakes it's toll his posion resistence was the only thing that slowed down the posion however now that it's been overwhelmed the posion could take affect.