page 85

The Demi Humans the Beastmen the God Clans the Demon clans and the Monsters all celibrate their leader's return. John awakens and finds himself face to face with hybraids he says "Let's have some fun" John effortlessly kills his foes than leaves only to find that Nature had taken over. The Queen learns about John and smiles she than adressess Nature "Bring him to me alive and human" All of Nature targets John. He is relentlessly assulted by wave after wave of Nature hybraids with no break. John's natural resistences and might are unbelivably impossiblely great and he is extremely skilled with very vast expierence fighting Hybraidpowers and abillites on another level entirely. It takes four billion hybraids to defeat John. After they defeat John he is taken away by more of Nature's forces to the Queen. John looks up at her and says "What do you plan to do to me?" The Queen kissess John wraping her arms around him. John says "Why did you do that?" The Queen says "I'm Emily ruler of Nature and John the human I love you" John says "Why?" Emily says "I've always loved you John since the begining you have fought back the ones who hurt me the Demons  the Monsters the God Clans the Demi Humans the Beast Men you have protected me I love you very much everything comes from Nature Elements Spirits Souls Life energy all of it comes from me and I have finally evolved to take total control of it all now we can be together!"