page 64

Than one night the youngest daughter Jade killed her entire family while they were asleep she than ruthlessly slashed their corpses. The following day Jackson wakes to see Jade besides him she says in a cheerful tone "Morning dear did you sleep well?" Jackson says "Yeah where is everyone?" Jade says "I killed them" Jackson says "Oh?" Jade says "Now it will be just us two no one else will bother us" Jackson found a group one week later each member of the group were thought to be on par with either one of Jade's parents except each group member excelled for indivual areas of abillity they were geared towards combat as it was all they knew. However Jade found a diffrent group equally as skilled but instead of warrior they were assasasions. Jackson went down the path of a warrior while Jade went down the path of assasions. At the age of twelve Jackson surpassed the group at that same time Jade also surpassed her mentors one of them says "Young Jade we are not that great we are only the best in the forests and woods we are inferior to those who are from civilazition we amount to nothing compared to them however you have great potental that is why we are sending you away to become a master assasion" Jade says "Thank you sensi" Jade is taken out of the forest Jackson leaves his group no longer able to learn from them. A girl named Beth went down the path of survival and found herself in the same situation as Jackson they trained together. At the age of fourteen Jackson and Beth became a couple however they still trained. Than at the age of sixteen they left the forest and went to a nearby village.