page 75

For sixteen long years Demons kept invadeing Human territory for the first eight years they were killing the ones which could've possed as a threat than after all the possible threats were gone they invaded again as a result humanity fought with everything they could but on year fourteen only adventueror's and newly trained or still in training Demon Hunters remained along with survivors. Year sixteen all the adventurors were dead leaving only retired Demon Hunters and those training to be Demon Hunters and the recent graduates remained. A boy named Alexander who had lost his family and friends to Demons when he was young trained for the day he could kill all Demons had been away from the Academy when all the other Demon hunters were killed by Demons leaving Humanity basicly at the mercy of the Demons. A Demon girl finds Alexander and says "Your the last Demon Hunter you'll have to die" Alexander says "I'LL KILL ALL DEMONS STARTING WITH YOU!" The girl strikes sending Alexander through the air and falling very very far into the distance she says "No you won't" She finds him Alexander survived but found John trapped in stone Alexander was badly hurt the Demon girl arrived and says "This ends now boy" Alexander looks for a weapon because his were destroyed he desprately grabs the amulet from around John's neck and in an desprate attempt trys to use it as a weapon. Unfortunately the Demon girl kills him easily. The Demon girl looks down at Alexander and says "What a disapontment."