page 91

She fell in love with John when she was fourteen. She spent two years gathering power until she uses it to activate John. John rises his machine half alive. The girl wraps her arms around John she says "YOUR ALIVE!" Suddenly the machine AI takes over John's human half and begins to draw out it's power. The power of the Gods is a seemingly endless fuel supplay of power. Unfortunately the God's power is too much far too great and damages the machine half of John. So the girl fixed him and made him superior with greater metal and meterail soon however the Government took an intrest in the Cyborg John. The Government as a result began to take over the repairs and resources. The Government did everything to build a strong enough metal that could withstand the power of John the power of Nature the power of the Hybraids and the power of the Gods. Four thousand failed modifacations later the Government managed to find one that could withstand the power of John the power of Nature the power of the Hybraids and the power of the Gods. Unfortunately it was too weak to utilize it. After the eight thousandth attempt it's acomplished a metal able to withstand the power of John the power of Nature the power of the Hybraids and the power of the Gods. As well as to utilize this power. The AI system of John soon becomes a controlled weapon for the Government as they draw out the power of John the power of Nature the power of the Hybraids and the power of the Gods by using the Cyborg John.