page 98

Later in the earlist civilaztions the girl kept being reincarnated she worked on crafting survival and blacksmithing. Later in the Mythical era a legend about a mercenary who crafted his own equipment and kept up with the God's Devils and races began. However as the decades went by the girl kept searching for signs that her lover survived. As the generations passed her search for him continues. With every thousand years her love remained. With every new era her depression grew. Until eventually she was empty inside. She began assastionations than Mercenarys killing kept her happy. Eventually she was extremely homicadal with an uncontrolable blood lust. She only worsened insanity parinoia split personalities voices in her head. During the Savage Eras these were not an issue but instead was considered great things to be proud of. She continued to worsen losing her humanity and than she joined in wars. As a result she was able to slaughter anyone in her sight. She was eventually reincarnated as a Demon than with time was the Demon Queen. She kept being reincarnated into diffrent races eventually she was able to be all living things. Except for plants and Nature or bugs insects or any similar things . Than she was reincarnated as insects and other such similar things than  as plants and Nature before becoming Elementals. Ultimately becoming everything on the planet than she became  a Phoenix Mythical beasts and such. Before being Elf's Demi Humans and Beastmen once more.