page 67

Jackson managed to find a new girlfriend a vampire girl named Jasmine at first due to John's protection spell it would have required a massive amount of effort even for Jackson to enter however due to the fact that he absorbed John that was no longer possible as he was seen as the master on top of that he had no hate or negative emotions towards Vampires plus he was invited inside by Max and Lola. Two months later Jade returns to Jackson Jasmine says "Who's she?" Jade says "Who are you?" Jasmine says "I'm his girlfriend" Jade kills Jasmine and says "Jackson my love you don't need her because you have me" Jackson says "That was harsh" Jade says "She was a monster that makes her dangerous I saved you and unless you want me to save you from the other monsters here you'll be with me my love" Jackson sighs and says "Ok I will be with you just don't hurt anyone else here" Jade says "Deal" Elsewhere a monster that was a hybraid of all monsters Divine monsters supernatuarl monsters every type of monster DNA to create the ultimate weapon. The monster breaks out of containment kills it's creator and eats them. The monster hybraid was extremely unstable and incomplete it tears through the world's forests like a hurricane leaving no survivors. Monster hunters engage it in battle but none stand any chance that's when Jackson engaged the Monster in combat. Their battle was destructive and decimated the globe ninty nine percent of the world's populations were lost. In the end neither the monster or Jackson could finish the other they both survived. The intelligent races of the world soon realized what happened and begin to recover from the destruction.

                                                                 THE END OF JACKSON'S STORY ARC