Chapter 1: Rebirth

In the early morning, the sun was faint in the small garden, and the shadows of the trees were faint. A ray of golden light penetrated the woods and fell on a beautiful small western-style building with red roof and white walls.

The floor-to-ceiling window on the right side of the second floor of the western-style building is tightly blocked by dark brown curtains, and the morning light only soaks a layer of vague brilliance on the curtains.

The room still looked a bit dim, everything was quiet as if the sound of air movement could be heard.

Zu Qi was lying on all fours in the middle of the two-meter bed. Even though the surroundings were not very bright, he could still see his belly that seemed to be stuffed with a ball, bulging, round and big.

He let out an unbelievable sigh, raised his right hand and touched his pregnant belly for more than six months.

The little guy inside seemed to feel his touch, and suddenly moved lightly. I don't know if it was his hands or feet against his belly. All this little movement fell into Zuqi's palm.

If it had been five days ago, Zu Qi would have been shocked, but now, not only did he not feel any waves in his heart, but he also patted his bare belly without changing his face.

"be quiet."

I don't know if the little guy understood what he said, but he really stopped moving.

Zu Qi stared numbly at the ceiling carved with intricate patterns, hesitating whether to sleep for a while, a slight knock on the door abruptly in silence.

"Madam, are you awake?" Xu Ye, the maid outside the door, heard the sound he had just made and asked cautiously, "We have already prepared breakfast."

Zu Qi lifted the thin quilt to cover his belly: "Come in."

After a while, the door was pushed open from the outside, and several maids in uniform black and white dresses filed in with their dinner plates.

The leading maid walked to open the curtains, and a large swath of bright yellow sunlight fell into the room. The maid took out a set of underwear from the closet and placed them neatly at the end of the bed.

The other maids were not idle either, and neatly placed a small table next to the bed, and then placed the warm breakfast rules on the table.

Zu Qi was lying on the bed wrapped in a thin quilt, and continued to stare at the ceiling silently. He felt extremely ashamed the first morning after he wore the novel world, and he wished to slap his belly flat.

Now that five days have passed, he is actually used to being served by the maids, just as he is used to the existence of the little guy in his stomach.

"Xiaoya." Zu Qi shouted.

The maid named Xiaoya nodded and said softly: "What's your order, madam?"

"Thank you for calling Steward Zhang for me."

Xiaoya responded and led the maids out of the room quietly.

Ten minutes later, there was a rhythmic knock on the door. At that time, Zu Qi had washed up and sat on the edge of the bed neatly. There was a small dining table in front of him. The table was filled with delicate gold and silver plates. An intriguing pastry.

Zuqi held the half-bitten sandwich in his hand, and he stuffed the remaining half of the sandwich into his mouth in twos or twos, and then took a cup of warm milk and poured the most in one breath.

Cai said, "Please come in."

Steward Zhang walked into the room silently with her chest in his chest. Zu Qi raised her eyelids and glanced at Steward Zhang with a tense expression, and asked indifferently: "Steward Zhang, I asked you to book a ticket for me yesterday. Has the hotel been booked?"