Chapter 48: Sleep together

Generally faced with this situation, Zuqi does his best to not make any sound, and regards himself as a transparent person without any sense of existence.

So he buried his head and concentrated on eating, but he didn't notice the existence of Xue Yanjing and Sun Fei.

Xue Yanjing was still making a big noise in the restaurant last night, and he resolutely said that he would not divorce anything, but he changed his mind in just one day.

It is not difficult to guess that Xue Yanjing's changes must be related to Sun Fei, but I don't know what method Sun Fei used to convince Xue Yanjing so quickly.

Zu Qi thought that Weng Yuxiang would not be able to accept Xue Yanjing's sudden changes, but she did not expect that she was much calmer than she had imagined, as if Xue Yanjing was talking about an insignificant thing.

Weng Yuxiang seemed to have expected that Xue Yanjing would agree to a divorce. He raised his eyelids slightly, glanced calmly over Sun Fei who was hiding behind him, and finally fixed himself on Xue Yanjing's angry face.

"Hehe, you figured it out so quickly." Weng Yuxiang smiled coldly.

Don't look at her usually gentle and amiable, but when she is cold, there is an unspeakable sense of fierceness. Weng Yuxiang and Xue Jue's looks are quite similar. At first glance, they look like Xue Jue aloof.

Xue Yanjing hated and annoyed Weng Yuxiang in his heart. Hearing the cynicism of the other party, he only felt a rush of fire rushing into his forehead.

"You want to get a divorce so much, I'm just as you wish. From now on, we will return from the bridge to the bridge and the road will never matter." Xue Yanjing finished speaking, turned his head and glanced at Sun Fei who has been silently watching him.

He subconsciously clenched Sun Fei's hand, and at the same time, there seemed to be a big rock falling in his heart.

Zu Qi silently watched Xue Yanjing and Sun Fei's unreliable eyebrows and flirted with each other. Suddenly, he was so sick that he rolled in his chest and almost spit out the overnight meal.

How could he not guess the thoughts of these two people?

It's just a pure wish that Yingying Weng Yuxiang, deliberately staged a scene of love between lovers in front of her, as if they had come together after a lot of hardships, and Weng Yuxiang was the devil blocking their love path.

This kind of self-moving psychology is really interesting...

Zu Qi looked at Weng Yuxiang and found that Weng Yuxiang was unmoved, with a mocking smile on the corner of her mouth. She lightly patted Xue Wan who was sleeping in her arms, and said indifferently: "I also figured it out. "

Xue Yanjing was stunned, and subconsciously replied: "What have you figured out?"

"The method of divorce by agreement is not suitable for us, so let's see in court."

This time Xue Yanjing was completely stunned, with a distorted expression: "What do you mean by this?"

Weng Yuxiang smiled: "It means literally, I gave you the chance to divorce last night, but you didn't grasp it, so after passing this village, this shop will be gone."

"See you in court? See you in court?" Xue Yanjing finally grasped the point of Weng Yuxiang's words just now.

Soon, Xue Yanjing recalled, his face was pale, his horrible eyes seemed to swallow Weng Yuxiang alive, "Are you going to sue for divorce?"

"Yes." Weng Yuxiang replied very candidly, "You cheated during our marriage and even raised an illegitimate child. All these are right or wrong. Let the court judge."