Chapter 53: Open house

Zu Qi felt that his brain had become a paste. He stared at the screen of the phone with dumbfounded eyes for a long time, but he didn't remember who Xue Jue called him.

Director Wang, who was talking next to him, also heard the ringtone of his cell phone. Seeing that Zu Qi looked dazed for a while, he didn't respond, so he drunkly leaned over to take a look, and he immediately became happy.

"The subject has come to check the post." Dao Wang said winkingly.

"Huh?" Zu Qi looked up at Director Wang blankly, and barely squeezed out a few slurred words, "What object..."

"You object." Director Wang found that Zu Qi was really drunk, so he suppressed his ridiculous expression, turned his head and said to the assistant who was about to open the house, "Don't go, all the objects have been found."

The guide asked: "Then shall we send him downstairs?"

"Let Mr. Xue go upstairs to pick up people by yourself." Director Wang replied, but when he thought about the unpleasant rumors of Zu Qi and Xue Jue, he suddenly hesitated.

Many people in the circle are saying that Zu Qi has grasped Xue Jue's handle and became a member of the Xue family. In fact, Xue Jue does not love Zu Qi at all.

They seem to be a newlyweds who have just had children, but in fact they play different things in private.

Director Wang didn't know whether these rumors were true or false. If they were false, it would be okay, but if they were true, wouldn't it be a bit embarrassing for him to let Xue Jue go upstairs to pick up Zu Qi...

In case Xue Jue was unhappy, he would put Zu Qi here directly. In the end, it was Dao Wang, the host of the dinner.

Wang Dao thought about finding the best solution, so he looked at Zu Qi eagerly, expecting Xue Jue to take the initiative to say that he wanted to pick him up after answering the phone.

I don't know that Zu Qi smirked and listened to the phone ringing again and again. He didn't mean to answer the phone. He pointed to the phone and asked Director Wang solemnly: "Is my partner calling me?"

"Yes, your partner is calling." Facing Zu Qi, who was drunk and looked like a child, Director Wang was anxious and helpless. He urged his forehead, "You answer the phone quickly, don't let Xue Jue wait for a long time. Up."

Zu Qi opened his eyes: "Xue Jue?!"

Director Wang replied: "It's your target Xue Jue."

"He is not my object, and I don't want to answer his phone." Zu Qi quickly finished saying this, then stretched out his index finger to hang up the phone accurately.

Then the whole world became pure.

Director Wang: "..."

He thought about it, and decided to let the assistant open a room for Zu Qi in the hotel. Judging from the current situation, Zu Qi is still safer to stay in this place.

Just after thinking about it, Bai Guangjian, who couldn't stand it, took out his cell phone and dialed Xue Jue's phone directly: "Hey, Mr. Xue, I'm with Xiaozu. He is drunk. Is it convenient for you to come and pick him up?"

Bai Guangjian simply said a few words and hung up the phone, then raised his head, only to see that the few people in front of him looked at him with astonishment.

"what's happenin?"

"Mr. Bai..." Deputy Director Xiong Yu said with difficulty, "Mr. Xue is so busy, wouldn't it be so good for us to let him come to pick up people?"

The other people all had worried expressions, and they had obviously gone together with Director Wang.

Bai Guangjian waved his hand and said, "They were originally a couple, what's wrong?"