Chapter 84: sympathy

Soon, Zu Qi's attention was focused on the word "you".

also?

He paused, realizing something, and then he stuttered: "Me, when did I have nightmares?"

"The day you first joined the crew, we videoed it all night." Xue Jue seemed to remember something, with a faint smile on the corners of his mouth, "At that time you were talking in sleep."

Zu Qi sat up on the bed with a sigh of relief. He guessed what he was talking about in an instant based on the dream. He was so embarrassed that the top of his head was steaming, and he wanted to disappear in front of the camera on the spot.

Although he had guessed the ending in his heart, Zu Qi still held the last glimmer of hope and asked dyingly, "What do I dream about?"

Hearing that, the curvature of Xue Jue's mouth couldn't be concealed. He looked softly at Zu Qi, who was blushing on the screen. It was not until Zu Qi feigned an angry glare that he touched his lips with a fist and coughed twice. He cleared his throat.

Just when Zu Qi thought Xue Jue would say the content directly, he heard him suddenly say: "Guess what you said?"

Zu Qi: "...If I can guess, what else do I ask you to do?"

Xue Jue was immediately amused by Zu Qi's words, he laughed out loud, then reduced his smile, and said solemnly: "Not only did you call my name, you always said that you liked me."

Zu Qi: "..." He reluctantly believed the previous words, but the latter words sounded too fake.

He didn't confess to Xue Jue at all in his dream, okay?

Xue Jue in the dream walked forward without turning his head back. He couldn't even chase him. How could he have the energy to say other things?

Xue Jue saw Zu Qi on the screen with a black line on his face and was stunned. He thought the other party believed it was true. He couldn't help but laugh again, so he added his jealousy and said: "You just say you like it, and you forced me to say, "I If you don't say it, you're fighting for a divorce."

Zu Qi: "..."

Now Zu Qi didn't believe Xue Jue's words at all. Even with his toes, he knew that Xue Jue was lying. Zu Qi was silent for a moment and wanted to ask Xue Jue if it was interesting.

However, before he had time to say what he said, Xue Jue said: "Since you want to hear it so much, then I will say it again."

"??" Zu Qi was confused.

"Zu Qi." Xue Jue suddenly called his name, then raised his eyes and looked at the camera above the phone.

Xue Jue's eyes are extremely beautiful, the dark and bright eyes are like stars twinkling in the sky, and countless broken stars are reflected inside, more like an invisible black hole. At this moment, all of Zuqi's consciousness and thoughts are absorbed. It's all done.

Obviously they were separated by half the distance of the city. At this moment, Zu Qi had the illusion that Xue Jue had seen it with his own eyes.

It seems that Xue Jue is right in front of him.

Zu Qi straightened his body subconsciously. He held the phone high in his right hand and leaned back slightly until his back touched the head of the bed, and he felt that a heart hanging high in the sky had fallen into place.

"En?" Zu Qi let out a soft nasal sound, "Why?"

"I like you." Xue Jue said.

"..." Zu Qi quietly glanced at him in the small video frame at the top right of the screen. As expected, his entire face was red into a monkey butt, and his expression was even more embarrassed.