Chapter 96: Finish

Ever since Zu Qi came into this world, he has never seen the original owner's family, let alone received their phone calls or text messages. If it weren't for the original owner's mobile phone with some text messages, Zu Qi almost thought that the original owner was helpless. orphan.

The so-called "Nothing but Three Treasures Hall", Zu Qi does not believe that the original owner's brother contacted him after disappearing for so long, just to say a happy New Year.

He slowly clicked into the WeChat interface, and quickly found Zu Zhou's name in the newly received information column, followed by the abbreviated New Year greetings.

Click it again, and it is really a blessing that can be seen on the Internet at any time, without adding any content, it looks like a group message.

It seems that Zu Zhou is not as bad as he thought.

Zu Qi sighed in relief and shrugged his shoulders mockingly. Suddenly he felt that he was too ridiculous. Unfortunately, he encountered a few strange flowers, thinking that most people in this world are strange flowers.

Maybe Zu Zhou Qun accidentally ticked his name into the list when he sent a message. Zu Qi thought about it and didn't get anything back. He was about to exit the interface when he saw the blessings that occupies almost the entire phone screen. A bunch of words.

Zu Zhou: Are you there?

Zu Qi: "..."

The face slapped too fast like a tornado, he seems to have erected a huge Fg...

So Zu Qi silently retracted his praise of Zu Zhou. After staring at the phone silently for a while, he turned off the phone decisively and picked up Xue Wan to go to bed.

...

Zu Qi didn't take this episode into his heart, and did whatever he wanted to continue.

However, in his leisure time, he hit Zu Zhou's circle of friends on a whim. He wanted to get a glimpse of Zu Zhou's life in recent times, but he didn't know that he saw two horizontal lines plus a dot in the middle.

——Obviously, Zu Zhou blocked him.

Zu Qi was stunned for a long time before he quietly quit Zu Zhou's circle of friends without any content. Originally, he didn't feel deeply about Zu Zhou's behavior, but if he changed his mind to thinking from the perspective of the original owner, he would be a little angry. .

The original owner made a lot of money after he gave up college and entered the performing arts circle. The money was rarely used on himself, and most of it was used to help his parents and ancestors.

The original owner's parents and Zu Zhou did not have serious jobs. They played mahs for a living. They spent money on splurge. If they lost money, they tried to find the original owner, so that the original owner made so many scenes and ended up with a set of nine. I can't afford the down payment for a Shiping house.

The original owner devoted his heart and soul to paying so much for the original family, but what he got was his family's indifference and harsh curses after he didn't get any money here... Sometimes Zu Qi would think that the original owner's fall might be related to his original family. Family related.

But Zu Qi is not the real "Zu Qi". He doesn't know how to face the original owner's family, so he can only choose to escape as much as possible.

The following days are still very fulfilling.

Xue Jue went home with Xue Wan on the fourth day of the Lunar New Year. Zu Qi devoted himself wholeheartedly to the intense filming. Apart from the rapid change of the sympathy of the crew to him, there was not much change in other aspects.