Chapter 41: resentment

After the previous events, Manager Zhang's impression of Tang Moning had already fallen to the bottom. After seeing that Tang Moning had done something wrong, he could still come to the door casually, and his face was even more ugly and terrifying.

"No one here wants to see you, so hurry up." After speaking coldly, Mr. Zhang took two steps forward and closed the door at will.

"wait..."

Seeing this, Tang Moning hurriedly stretched out his hand to hold the door of the ward, and at the same time a pleasing smile on his face, he pleaded with a guilty conscience, "Brother, I am Zuqi's friend, today I specifically put down work and came to see him Yes, you just let me in."

Hearing this, Manager Zhang's cold expression suddenly couldn't be stretched. He slapped Tang Moning's hand on the door and closed the door with a bang.

"Are you a friend of Mr. Zu's? I don't know about this, but if you specifically put down your work, it will be avoided. In case you are wronged, a bunch of drafts will come back and say Mr. Zu is bullying you, that Zu After finally washing up, the sir wants to jump into the Yellow River again."

Steward Zhang didn't speak loudly, but each word pierced into Tang Moning's body like a sharp needle, making him so ashamed that he had nowhere to hide, and he had to bite the bullet and continue to face Steward Zhang.

Tang Moning's face was red as if bleeding was dripping, his finger bones holding the bouquet turned white, and his body was trembling slightly.

"Those things in the past were all misunderstandings, and I didn't want to make such a big noise, let alone have such a serious impact on Zuqi." Tang Moning said almost humblely, "We are all under Brother Yan. Support each other all the way, just like family..."

Before the words were finished, a sharp and fierce female voice came out: "Who is like your family? Can you have a face?"

Tang Mourning's voice stopped abruptly, lowered his head, his face was blue and white.

The late Liu Jing and her assistant walked over with various supplements and fruit baskets. After saying hello to Steward Zhang, Liu Jing smiled and looked at the silent Tang Mourning.

"Don't try to pretend to be confused here. Your little thoughts have already been clearly written on your face. You want to wash away the heat? I advise you to save some effort."

Liu Jing didn't talk around like the housekeeper Zhang, piercing Tang Molin's heart sharply, and it made Tang Mourning who was a guilty conscience instantly angry and angry.

"You're talking nonsense, I haven't thought about it like that!" As usual, with Tang Moning's a hundred courage, he would not dare to speak loudly to Liu Jing. At this moment, he was eager to clear the hat Liu Jing had on his head.

Liu Jing sneered: "What's the matter with Zhou Yan who is hiding downstairs? Is the camera on him just for self-portrait?"

Tang Moning choked for a moment, his quibbling words were all stuck in his throat, he suddenly turned his head to look straight at Liu Jing, his gloomy and hostile eyes were like a rattlesnake vomiting a letter.

Liu Jing has been in society for ten years, what kind of person hasn't seen him? How could you be afraid of a young man like Tang Moning?

"Xiangyouxin, this sentence is right at all." Liu Jing looked away, as if even looking at Tang Moning felt nauseous. "Don't worry, there are paparazzi everywhere outside the hospital, so there is no need for Zhou Yan to take pictures of you personally. , Maybe at night, when you come to the hospital to see Zu Qi's news, it will be posted on the Internet."