Chapter 56: VIP

Although Xue Wan is still sticking Zuqi and Xue Jue tightly now, but at last he couldn't see them and cried loudly as before.

So Weng Yuxiang suggested that Xue Wan should sleep in her room at night, so that it would be convenient for Zuqi and Xue Jue to lead a normal life.

Zu Qi was silent for a long time after hearing this, thinking about what normal life he and Xue Jue could have, but before he could say this, he heard Xue Jue agree.

"Okay, I will trouble you in the future."

Zu Qi was taken aback, then suddenly turned his head and stared at Xue Jue.

After Xue Wan, who was asleep in his arms, felt his movements, his mouth suddenly flattened, and he was about to cry. Zu Qi hurriedly made a good noise, and strangled the little guy's noisy thoughts in the cradle.

"What are you doing?" Zu Qi approached Xue Jue, gritted his teeth and asked in a low voice.

"What did I do?" Xue Jue asked back.

"It's a bit inappropriate to put ten million to your mother."

"There is nothing inappropriate." Xue Jueyun calmly put a piece of sweet and sour ribs into Zu Qi's bowl with public chopsticks, and said quite meaningfully, "We want to live a normal life, don't we?"

Zu Qi: "..." You are a big ghost.

Zu Qi originally wanted to put Xue Wan in the bedroom to avoid embarrassment, but now Weng Yuxiang opened his mouth, and Xue Jue agreed, so he wouldn't be happy anymore.

The main thing is to look up at Weng Yuxiang's eyes that are almost glaring with excitement, which really makes him unable to say rejection...

After dinner, Xue Jue went to work in the study. After Zuqi handed Xue Wan to Weng Yuxiang and Xiaoya, he went back to the bedroom to rest.

After a tiring day, Zu Qi fell asleep shortly after taking a shower and lying on the bed.

I slept very well, and when Zu Qi woke up the next day, he was already on three poles.

He opened his eyes in a daze, and subconsciously stretched out his hand to poke around a few times, and did not touch the trace of Xue Jue's sleep. The person seemed to have stayed in the study all night.

Zu Qi asked Xiaoya at the breakfast, only to know that Xue Jue had come out of the study early, and went to the company after washing in a hurry. It might be an urgent matter.

Xue Jue is very busy. The change of the Xue family has accumulated a lot of unprocessed work for him. Coupled with Xue Yanjing's demise to the Xue family's boss, the struggle within the Xue family has gradually entered a stage of intensification. Many important tasks must be done by Xue Jue himself. .

In the next half month, Zu Qi didn't see Xue Jue's figure, but for a few nights after he fell asleep, he felt Xue Jue, who had been bathed, lying down beside him gently.

Then two people sleep in their own bed under the quilt...

Zu Qi opened his eyes in the darkness, looked towards Xue Jue without saying a word for a while, and finally sighed inaudibly.

He thought that Xue Wan was gone, and that they would be very embarrassed when they were alone.

Now it seems that he thinks too much.

Maybe in Xue Jue's heart, he was just a dispensable decoration placed on the bed, and what happened that night had disappeared from Xue Jue's memory.

Hey...

Although the technology is not very good, it is better than nothing.

and many more!

What happened to the flicker of loss in his heart!