Chapter 64: Change

After everyone sat down, the temporary director Wang and two screenwriters were late.

Zu Qi is not so outgoing. In this kind of social occasion, he is not used to it. He just toasted to the directors and screenwriters one by one according to Duan Kai's instructions, and he was guiding. As a reminder, the WeChat of everyone present was added, and they were dragged into various groups of WeChat groups.

After such a round of process, there was no place for Zu Qi to come forward, so he sat quietly next to Duan Kai to eat hot pot.

Eating steaming hot pot in the cold winter and twelfth lunar month is a kind of enjoyment. Zu Qi took off the heavy down jacket, only wore a thin sweater, raised his cuffs and opened his arms to eat.

The heating in the box was fully turned on, and it didn't take long for Zu Qi to be smoked by the heating mixed with the heat in the pot, and a layer of sweat overflowed on his forehead.

Duan Kai was chatting with the screenwriter, and when he saw this, he pulled a piece of tissue and handed it to Zu Qi: "Take it."

Zu Qi quickly put the shaved duck intestines into the oil dish, took the paper towel from Duan Kai with his other hand, and wiped it on his forehead indiscriminately twice, then picked up the duck intestines and rinsed them in the oil dish. Put it in your mouth.

Really tasty......

Zu Qi felt that his whole person was sublimated, and the enjoyment on the taste buds seemed to drive away the tiredness of running around during the day.

He picked up another chopsticks and duck intestines and put them in a red soup pot, and picked up the time. When he was about to put it in his own bowl, he suddenly noticed a very strong gaze.

Zu Qi paused, subconsciously turned his head and looked at--

Then I met a pair of clear and bright light brown eyes.

Zu Qi suddenly remembered that the 700 million actor Joe Yiyang was still sitting next to him, but the actor was so quiet and inexistent that Zu Qi forgot him after the toast...

When Joey Yang took off the heavy coverings on his body and head when toasting, he was only wearing a loose black cashmere sweater, which made his skin paler.

Although Qiao Yiyang had taken several movie stars, he was only a twenty-six or seven-year-old young man. His appearance was cleaner and handsome, but his temperament was a lot more mature and stable than the current small meat.

When Zu Qi learned that Joe Yiyang would play the leading actor in "The Wall of the Palace", he checked his information privately, and at this time, when he looked at his appearance, he was shocked.

Just because Joey Yang is too different from what he looked like on the Internet...No, to be precise, it should be that Joey Yang is too different from his previous appearance.

In the past, Joey Yang was the image of a beautiful, sunny and baby-fat boy next door, but now, he has become incredibly thin.

The eye sockets are slightly sunken, the cheeks are slightly sunken, and there is a thick black circle under the eye sockets, which seems to be the result of a long time without rest.

Joe Yiyang's skin is extremely white, like snowflakes, so any feature can be clearly reflected on his face.

Zu Qi suddenly remembered that Xiao Dengzi's gossip Joe Yiyang had anorexia in the morning, and immediately understood. He quickly condensed the surprise in his eyes, and smiled calmly on the surface.

Seeing Joe Yiyang's eyes fixed on his chopsticks holding the duck intestines, Zu Qi shook his chopsticks and asked cautiously: "Do you want to eat this?"