Chapter 112: wedding

At first, Zu Qi thought that he had read it wrong. He narrowed his eyes and took a closer look. Then he realized that the two people were indeed Tang Mourning and Director Wen who had seen him in the company before.

Zu Qi and Xue Jue live in a wooden house near the sea. The private beach and swimming pool are all equipped. The place to take the photos is in the swimming pool in front of the wooden house.

The courtyard here is not large, the edges are surrounded by half-person-high grass walls, and the left and right sides are wooden houses of the same shape and area, standing neatly on the sea.

Because the grass wall between the two wooden houses is not high, Zu Qi can easily see what the two people sitting next to the floor-to-ceiling windows are doing through the clean and bright windows of the wooden house next door.

They seem to be eating breakfast.

Simple sandwiches and coffee were placed on the pure glass table. Tang Mourning and Director Wen sat opposite each other, and the two were smiling and chatting brightly while eating the food.

This picture looks exceptionally harmonious, but when Tang Moning inadvertently raised his head to meet Zu Qi's gaze, his distorted face for a moment destroyed the tranquility.

Tang Mourning's movements paused for a moment, and then his eyes rounded unconsciously, his eyes were filled with incredible, and for a while he thought he had hallucinations.

How could Zuqi be here...

It is a pity that Zu Qi not only appeared in front of Tang Moning, but also raised the corners of his mouth slightly and waved his hand gently at him with interest.

At this moment, the hostility in Tang Moning's eyes was almost condensed into substance.

Xue Jue, who was still struggling with clothing problems, also noticed Zu Qi's movements with hindsight. He frowned, "What's the matter?"

Zu Qi lifted his chin in the direction where Tang Moning was, and said disappointingly, "Tang Moning is also here."

Hearing this, Xue Jue's brows suddenly frowned tighter. He turned his head and followed Zu Qi's gaze, just to face Director Wen who also turned his head.

Director Wen was stunned, and after seeing that the opposite was Xue Jue, the slightly unpleasant emotion just now because of Tang Moning's errand was immediately put behind him, and he showed Xue Jue a very flattering smile.

It's just that the smile appeared on Director Wen's always solemn face, how funny it seemed to be.

Zu Qi was surprised to tugged Xue Jue's clothes: "Do you know Director Wen?"

"Maybe I met a few times during social gatherings before, I don't remember it now." Xue Jue nodded to Director Wen with a cold expression as he said hello.

Zu Qi thought about it carefully and felt that it is normal for Director Wen to know Xue Jue. Although Xue's main business scope is in real estate, he has more or less set foot in other industries, but it is not deeply involved.

Investing in film and television has been one of Xue Jue's focus in the past two years. As a wealthy investor, Xue Jue is a sought-after object no matter where he goes, like Director Wang and Director Wen who like to shoot big productions. Naturally, the director is in droves.

Zu Qi suddenly thought of something and said: "Will he come to talk to you..."

It was already bad enough to meet General Tang Moning here, and if someone interrupts their schedule, Zu Qi feels that most of his previous good spirits will be swept away.