Chapter 102: brother

Although Xue Jue had already expressed his meaning clearly enough, Zu Qi was still very dazed.

After a few seconds of silence, Zu Qi suddenly reacted--

Xue Jue, this is...

Got it? !

But what does he know? Knowing that he is not the real Zuqi, or knowing that he has space...

Zuqi looked at Xue Jue in a daze, wanting to ask, but didn't know how to ask, his mouth opened and closed, and in the end he couldn't say a word, as if something was stuck in his throat, it was difficult to breathe for a while.

"I......"

After finally squeezing out a word, Xue Jue raised his hand and gently covered his mouth.

"If you don't want to say or don't know what to say, don't say it. This is not a necessity of our feelings." Xue Jue's nice voice echoed in the slightly empty parking lot, and it also rippled in at this moment. Zu Qi's heart.

Zu Qi's face was pale, and he clenched his fists unconsciously. He raised his head to meet Xue Jue's gentle gaze and opened his mouth: "Do you believe there are legends of ghosts and gods in this world?"

"I believe." Xue Jue said.

Zu Qi originally thought that Xue Jue's answer was comforting him, but he heard Xue Jue say, "When I was ten years old, I went to a classmate's house to play and accidentally ran into something that shouldn't be touched. I couldn't afford to have a high fever when I returned home. I almost lost my life. Later, my mother became confused and invited someone who claimed to be a master. I didn't expect that the master really pulled me back from the ghost gate."

Zu Qi looked suspicious.

He carefully recalled the content of this novel, and found nothing with supernatural nature.

Why did he develop in the direction of spiritual novels when he didn't agree with a word...

Xue Jue was amused by Zuqi's apparently disbelieving expression. He scratched the tip of his nose and said with a smile: "I know that there may be many people who will not believe these words of me, so I haven't mentioned the feeling at that time to anyone. ."

Having said that, Xue Jue paused, his eyes gradually becoming deep, "I can clearly feel that I am walking on a path full of human shadows, and how the master dragged me back from that place."

Zu Qi sighed: "The master you are talking about is really that amazing?"

"It seems to be quite powerful." Xue Jue touched his chin, and then suddenly thought of something, "When I was born, I asked him to help me choose a name."

Zu Qi suddenly had an ominous expectation: "...what name did he take?"

"Xue Mingkun, do you remember this name?" Xue Jue didn't notice Zu Qi's instant stiffness, and smiled with half-squinted eyes. The future destiny of the child has undergone earth-shaking changes, and various butterfly effects have been triggered."

Zu Qi: "..."

I have to admit that that master is a real master.

Zu Qi suddenly became clever, and then became nervous, and asked cautiously: "Have you ever said that if we give Ten million other names, something bad will happen."

"No." Xue Jue comforted, "Everyone has their own destiny. Whether it is good or bad is not fixed. As long as I stay in this world for one day, I will try my best to protect him."

Zu Qi sighed, stretched out his hand to pull Xue Jue's collar, and nibble on the opponent's lips.

At first it was just a kiss like a dragonfly, but when he was about to separate, Xue Jue turned his back on him. He slammed the back of his head, and his flexible and hot tongue drove straight in...