Chapter 108: showdown

The people who can sit in the first row are more or less related to the crew, such as crew members or media reporters that the crew actively contacted, and guests to help out.

Even if the movie has already started, there are people coming and going around and walking around very frequently.

Originally, Zu Qi was not very interested in watching movies, but now and then from time to time, someone bends down and lightly passes in front of him. He is even more inaccessible. So as soon as the person next to him took a seat, his attention was attracted go with.

He rested his left elbow lightly on the armrest of the seat, holding his chin slightly, and staring diagonally.

Before he could see the person's face clearly, suddenly, a familiar fragrance penetrated into his nose.

Zu Qi has never caught a cold with perfume, but because he has been with Xue Jue for a long time, he can easily smell the fragrance of the men's perfume Xue Jue often uses-it is a very light jasmine flower.

If it hadn't been for Zu Qi to be very familiar with the smell, I'm afraid he wouldn't be able to smell it so quickly.

He was stunned. In the next second, he seemed to realize something suddenly. After thinking about it, he leaned in the direction of that person as if accidentally, and then took a closer look at the other person's appearance.

Then, he saw a familiar face.

Zu Qi: "..."

by.

Isn't this Xue Jue?

Before Zuqi learned the date and location of the movie, he asked Xue Jue if he had time to come to the scene, but Xue Jue had already confirmed the meeting in the neighboring city, and it was estimated that he could not get away.

So, shouldn't Xue Jue at this time have a meeting in a neighboring city?

Although Zu Qi's heart was filled with doubts, when he saw Xue Jue quietly appearing next to him with his own eyes, the moving and joyful mood could hardly be expressed in words.

If they weren't still showing the scene, Zu Qi could not wait to get up and hug Xue Jue for a few laps.

"Why are you here?" Zu Qi approached Xue Jue, lowered his head and whispered, "Didn't you go to the meeting?"

Xue Jue seemed to enjoy Zu Qi's initiative to approach him, and he tilted his body and leaned a little bit towards him. The little movements of the two were like students whispering in class.

"I came here early." Xue Jue lowered his eyes to look at Zu Qi's shining eyes. He couldn't help but bowed his head and pecked his eyes at a very fast speed, and said, "The meeting only takes half a day. Fortunately, your point. The screening will be held in the evening."

In the end, Xue Jue said aggrievedly again, "I made an appointment with Director Wang in advance, but unfortunately I was far away from you, so I came here quietly."

Zu Qi squeezed a smile and squeezed Xue Jue's hand in private.

Although the people sitting in a row often move around, after all, the organizer has already fixed everyone's position, which means that the owner of Xue Jue's position will come back at any time.

Thinking of this, Zu Qi felt embarrassed to be urged to give way, so he said to Xue Jue: "Otherwise, you should go back to your place, and when the movie is over, I will go to you."

Xue Jue blinked: "That person will not come back."

"Huh?" Zu Qi remembered that the person sitting next to him seemed to be a well-known reporter in the industry. According to common sense, such reporters should not miss Director Wang's screening.