Chapter 72: dress up

Liu Jing also knew that it was not very appropriate for her to find her door on such a day, but she couldn't wait any longer. Now it has been more than two months since she last got the apple.

For Liu Jing, this period of time was so long that he walked very slowly every second.

She watched the acne that had disappeared on her face sprung up like bamboo shoots after a rain, and her heart became more desperate, and she suppressed the urge to rush to find Zuqi all the time.

Under long-term physical and psychological torture, Liu Jing has lost a lot of weight than she was more than two months ago, and the heavy makeup can't conceal the deep exhaustion on her face.

But when she faced Zu Qi, she was very energetic, and her eyes were almost bright.

Zu Qi knew that Liu Jing had inquired about him many times from Weng Yuxiang's side, but he never contacted him cheeky. It is estimated that it was that time that he said he would ask a friend about it, so Liu Jing was not easy to follow up.

Seeing Liu Jing's cautious and expectant expression, Zu Qi felt amused for no reason, and when he recalled Liu Jing's various behaviors in neglecting the original owner, he suddenly wanted to say--you have today.

In fact, Zu Qi didn't dislike Liu Jing so much.

Although Liu Jing had a bad attitude towards the original owner, the original owner at that time was indeed notorious. As the editor-in-chief of a major magazine, Liu Jing always started from his own interests.

And since Zu Qi and Liu Jing met again, Liu Jing did help him out and secretly a lot. Hearing from Duan Kai, his next two important interviews were all contacted by Liu Jing in person.

Zu Qi was a little helpless, thinking that even if Liu Jing didn't do so much, he would not reject Liu Jing. Whether in the entertainment circle or in the fashion circle, Liu Jing is a resounding sign.

"I have already asked my friend. He plans to start selling apples on a large scale in the next year. Maybe there will be other fruits. Now I can't say for sure." Zuqi said, "But he is going to change all sales methods to online. It is estimated that a special website will be created, and then it will need to be promoted through various channels."

Liu Jing has been in the society for 20 years, and within two seconds, she understood Zu Qi's very euphemistic illocutionary meaning.

The basic magazine she manages is a very good means of publicity, but it is not easy to occupy a space in the magazine, and the magazine is even more cautious when it comes to food.

In case readers have problems, the magazine will have to bear most of the responsibility.

It's a pity that the truth is said, but Liu Jing can't help her heart. I'm afraid no one knows better than her how powerful these apples are. It is no exaggeration to say that apples are the elixir for her to change her appearance.

After a moment of entanglement, Liu Jing said decisively: "As long as your friend's product can be put on the shelves smoothly, the paper-based propaganda package will be on my body, but the Cultural Affairs Bureau is tightly stuck in this area. The company's relevant materials and product quality inspection reports are documents. The same cannot be less."

Zu Qi seemed to have guessed that Liu Jing would agree, but he was not too surprised, and nodded with a smile. A pair of shining peach blossom eyes narrowed into a crooked moon in the sky.

"You give me your home address. I will ask my friend to send you some apples first. When the website is finished after the year, I can give you a discount."