Chapter 43: Named

Xue Jue expressionlessly spit out Xue Wan's white and tender little hand, but the boy Xue Wan seemed to feel so funny, and sent his little fist to Xue Jue's face.

"Eh-" Xue million yelled milkily.

However, Xue Jue remained indifferent, and suddenly turned his head to avoid Xue Wan's touch.

"Ah ah ah ah -" Xue Xue Jue ten million seems very satisfied with the response, issued with the voice of protest.

Upon seeing this, Zu Qi slowly leaned against the head of the bed, and at the same time waved his hands in a slightly embarrassing manner: "You continue, just as if I don't exist, I didn't see anything just now."

"..." Xue Jue drew three obvious black lines on his forehead, and was silent for a while before he hugged Xue Wan, who was babbling and calling, to the bedside, "Are you hungry?"

Zu Qi shook his head.

He lay down every day and did nothing but eat. Weng Yuxiang often asked his servants to make porridge and soup at home and bring them over. At this time, he felt his stomach was still swollen and a little uncomfortable.

Xue Jue asked again: "Then I can help you get up and walk?"

Zu Qi continued to shake his head and said: "You are busy with you, don't worry about me, I will call you if I have something to do."

Xue Jue heard what Zu Qi said, and said nothing, holding Xue Wan, who was in a hurry, walked to the window and stood. Outside was the busy street and the feasting night scene.

Now it's winter, the weather is getting cold, and the indoor heating is turned on. Although the heat is very warm, the air still feels not fresh, and the tightly closed ward is a bit stuffy.

Xue Jue opened a small gap in the window, and the cool wind poured in along the gap. After being integrated with the indoor heating, it didn't feel too cold.

However, Xue Wan seemed to like blowing air very much, and his two small hands clenched into fists were held up, making a vague and immature voice in his mouth.

Zu Qi leaned on the bed and watched Xue Jue and Xue Wan and his son interacting boredly. He found that even though Xue Jue was as cold as an iceberg on the surface, he was actually quite good at bringing children, at least more patient than him. .

Thinking of Xue Wan's devilish cries, Zu Qi only had fear and impatience in his heart, thinking of the cries of that stinky boy's devilish voice piercing his ears, and Zu Qi's heart was filled with fear and impatience. ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

He knew for the first time that it turned out that being a parent is such a difficult thing, and he must have been tossing his parents when he was a child. ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????