Chapter 86: Sneak shots

That night, Xue Jue didn't do anything, so he sat in front of the computer and read Qiao Yiyang's Weibo over and over again.

Don't look at Xiao Zhao on the surface, but in fact, his mind is very delicate. After Xue Jue asked him about Joe Yiyang, he immediately organized all the information of Joe Yiyang into a document and sent it to him after he was busy with work. Go to Xue Jue's mailbox.

So Xue Jue checked his Weibo and went to check his emails. When he finally read everything, the wall clock on the wall had moved towards eleven o'clock at night.

At this time, the sky outside the floor-to-ceiling windows had turned into a dark blue, and there was no starlight in sight. A light crescent moon hung in the sky.

Xue Jue sat silently in front of the computer, as if his eyes were swollen. He sighed and slowly leaned back on the seat, with his right hand resting on his forehead, gently rubbing his eyebrows.

There was no light in the room. He was in the dim darkness. Only the computer screen in front of him emitted a faint blue fluorescence. Xue Jue did not rush to turn on the light, but fumbled for the smoke and lighter in the drawer.

Point it slowly.

Take a deep breath.

Then he breathed out smoke.

Xue Jue doesn't have a hobby of smoking, but he always puts cigarettes and lighters in his study and office for spare use. He has a lot of troubles, and sometimes smoking can really relieve anxiety.

I just want to ravage all my worries into the smoke, and then watch them disappear.

It's a pity that Xue Jue still didn't feel any better until a cigarette burned to the end, and even the close photos of Joe Yiyang and Zu Qi were all in his mind.

He suddenly remembered what Director Wang had said, and suddenly he didn't understand whether he was right or wrong about what he had done secretly. Even though he and Zu Qi had already expressed their intentions to each other, he still had a vague sense of anxiety in his heart.

I don't know if he thinks too much. He always feels that his future life doesn't seem to be developing in this direction, and he has already deviated from the direction without knowing it.

Xue Jue sighed, put out the burnt cigarette butts in the ashtray, and in a blink of an eye saw the phone lying quietly on the table, he suddenly remembered that they seemed to have been out of touch for a while.

Before, I would video every night...

Originally, Xue Jue didn't want to disturb Zu Qi's work, but he was afraid that he would leave a clingy bad impression on the other party before he was sure of the relationship.

He hesitated a little, put his fingertips on the phone and tapped a little, and then he caught a glimpse of the photo of the two on the computer screen in the aftermath-Joey Yang embraced Zuqi's shoulder affectionately with his right hand, his head next to his head, all facing the camera Showed a bright smile.

"..."

Xue Jue's hand clenched into a fist instantly, the corners of his mouth collapsed into a straight line with no arc, and a layer of cold color appeared in his eyes.

I have to admit that those group photos are really an eyesore, and he even had an inexplicable urge to fly to Joe Yiyang immediately and order him to delete the photos.

Thinking of this, Xue Jue no longer hesitated, picked up the phone, got up and went to turn on the light in the study while dialing the WeChat video neatly.

Soon, the beep sounded.

Xue Jue's heartbeat speeded up and he involuntarily squeezed the phone. He sat back on the chair, looked down at his face on the screen, and almost subconsciously raised the phone to a forty-five degree angle.