Chapter 98: Negotiate

Tang Yu was stunned, patted the table in surprise, and quickly got up and he said, "You are here so soon? I thought you would have to go around for an hour to get there."

Zu Qi: "..."

He suddenly remembered that when he and Heng Jingchen were looking for him before, Tang Yukuan also waited for them to show up after they had been around for a long time, did they deliberately play with them...

Thinking of this, Zu Qi's face suddenly became a little ugly.

The three men standing at the door were motionless, their suspicious eyes swept across Zu Qi who was sitting in front, and then they fixed themselves on Tang Yukuan who was like a second-liuer after putting on sunglasses.

After a moment of silence, the three men turned around in a tacit understanding and wanted to leave.

"Eh eh eh?" Tang Yukuan did not expect that they would react like this. They took off their sunglasses, walked over in three steps and took two steps to grab the arm of the leader, "What are you running?"

Tang Yukuan was agitated, and he unconsciously raised his voice when he spoke. In addition to his tall stature, the whole person looked full of rage, which really shocked the three people.

The fat man whose arm was caught immediately shrank his shoulders and opened his mouth and said, "Big brother, please!"

Tang Yukuan looked dumbfounded: "???"

The fat man thought that Tang Yukuan, who wanted to make money and kill him, hesitated, and hurriedly pursued his victory and begged for mercy: "You can have as much money as you want. Now in a civilized society, you have to go to prison for assault and murder!"

The other two tall and thin men were so scared that they wanted to quit a few hundred meters away. Their backs were against the wall and they tried to keep the distance from Tang Yukuan as far as possible. The two nodded in agreement: "Yes, yes, yes, Our boss has money and can make money, but it is against the law to kill others and harm yourself. You must think twice!"

Tang Yukuan listened to them in confusion, and heard Zu Qi pounced out of laughter from behind. Only then was he dullly aware of what was going on, and he suddenly stopped getting angry.

"Boss Wang, what are you doing? You don't even know me?" Tang Yukuan stretched out a finger to aim at himself, and opened his eyes incredibly, as if he had suffered all the grievances and insults, "I am Xiao Tang. , You don't know how I look like you should always hear my voice, right?"

After a long silence.

The frightened Boss Wang finally calmed down. He looked at Tang Yukuan vigilantly and carefully for a while. It wasn't until Tang Yukuan let go, he turned around, picked up the phone and dialed his phone again, did he realize that he had misunderstood...

Boss Wang twitched the corner of his mouth stiffly, and then let out a string of embarrassing laughs: "So you are Xiao Tang, hahahaha...You are really not good looking hahahahaha..."

The two men behind also felt the awkward atmosphere, and then laughed: "Hahahahaha..."

Tang Yukuan: "..."

God **** people can't be masculine.

Don't you think he looks like a robber?

Although Tang Yu was suffocating in his heart, he knew that it was not the fault of Boss Wang and others. Even Zuqi and Heng Jingchen sometimes misunderstood that his expressionless expression was an expression of anger. In the final analysis, he could only blame it. His mother made him look like this...