Chapter 13: Funny

When Zu Qi dullly discovered that the surroundings did not know when to quiet down, it was already three minutes later.

He turned his head and faced a thin gray-black knit sweater, sketching out a lean and perfect waist. Zu Qi paused suddenly, gradually lifting his chin, and moving his gaze upward along the clothes in front of him—

Immediately afterwards, Zu Qi met Xue Jue's looking down gaze.

"..."

Xue Jue lowered his head slightly, squeezed the corners of his mouth unhappily, and lowered his eyes to stare at Zu Qi condescendingly.

What I have to admit is that Xue Jue's appearance is as described in the novel, with no dead ends at 360 degrees.

Even from Zu Qi's death angle, he can only notice his thick long eyelashes fluttering like a small fan, the bridge of his nose is straight and straight, and the white and smooth skin can't find any traces of acne marks.

He looks so handsome!

There was envy and jealousy in Zu Qi's heart, and he only hated that the gear of fate hadn't kicked his soul on Xue Jue, otherwise he would have been flying.

"Have you seen enough?" Xue Jue's voice was cold, sounding pleasant and comfortable.

Zu Qi didn't even think about it, and replied with a smile on his face: "If the object is you, then I can't see enough."

"..." Xue Jue's mouth visibly twitched twice, almost squeezing a sentence from the gap between his teeth, "I ask you if you have enough mobile phones?"

Zu Qi opened his mouth and came: "How can you look good on your mobile phone?"

"..."

Now Xue Jue's entire face twitched. He glared at Zu Qi with an incredible look for a while, then turned and left, pretending that he didn't hear Zu Qi laughing in the back.

As soon as he walked out of a distance, Xue Jue ran into the housekeeper Zhang who had come back from the outside.

"Sir, I have made them ready for dinner... Sir, why is your face so red? Aren't you sick?" The housekeeper Zhang looked in a panic, but Xue Jue hurriedly avoided it.

"I'm okay, it's a little hot." Xue Jue touched his cheek with the back of his hand. It was indeed very hot, and the scorching heat spread to the roots of his ears.

Steward Zhang was a little surprised. He didn't say anything any more. He ordered the maid beside him to turn on the air conditioner in the room. When he turned his head, he saw Xue Jue escape and disappeared into sight.

Zu Qi sat outside and felt that the natural wind was extremely cool, so he asked Xiaoya to bring her dinner to the small garden. Before Xiaoya could speak, butler Zhang took the lead to speak: "Mrs., Mr. is waiting inside, you should go in for dinner. Right."

Zu Qi questioned: "Didn't Xue Jue run away?" He was still angry with a few words of earthy affection.

Steward Zhang calmly replied, "Mr. is back just now."

Zu Qi: "..." What's wrong with this person.

Zu Qi came into the room and saw Xue Jue sitting quietly at the dining table waiting at a glance. After hearing the sound of his approaching footsteps, Xue Jue didn't even lift his eyelids. He did not squint and looked forward very seriously.

So Zu Qi followed Xue Jue's gaze and looked over.

The next second his gaze froze on the turned-on TV screen, and inside was a beautiful girl sitting on a yoga ball alive and kicking.