Chapter 82: Buy land

Zhou Hai's group of people were very busy. In order not to hinder them, Zu Qi silently retreated to the bed where Joe Yiyang was lying and sat down quietly.

After half an hour, a rich table of home-cooked dishes appeared in Zu Qi's sight.

What's even more amazing is that Joey Yang who smelled the smell opened his eyes, almost a carp jumped up from the bed, and ran to the table to sit down and wait for the meal.

Zhou Hai had a brilliant smile on his face, and he treated Zu Qi with an unprecedented cordial attitude. His adoring eyes seemed to be looking at his reborn parents, and he beckoned to Zu Qi.

"Xiaozu, you are welcome, come over and eat."

Zu Qi was really stunned by the very strange scene before him, and refused without thinking: "Thank you, I ate in the restaurant downstairs, you eat, don't worry about me."

Now that Zu Qi said so, Zhou Hai and the others were not polite. A table of people gathered around the not-so-large table for dinner.

Among them, Joe Yiyang eats most seriously. His expression is serious and solemn, as if an extremely important life event is going on. Every bite of food he puts in his mouth has been carefully chewed, and he ate two bowls of rice in one go. .

As if perceiving Zu Qi's gaze, Joe Yiyang turned his head unconsciously, just to hit Zu Qi's thoughtful gaze.

Immediately afterwards, Joe Yiyang's original white face became flushed at a speed visible to the naked eye. He curled his lips at Zu Qi a little embarrassedly, and then he hesitated for a while and said, "Are you really not eating? You brought it. The mushrooms are delicious."

"I'm full." Zu Qi smiled and declined.

Unknowingly, it was eleven o'clock in the evening. Zu Qi suddenly remembered the family of Atao and Ashu who were still in the room and Tang Yukuan who was waiting for his call, and quickly got up to say goodbye to Joe Yiyang and Zhou Hai.

Before leaving, Zu Qi thought for a while and said: "These mushrooms were given to me by my friend. My friend said they are not poisonous, but whether they are poisonous or not has yet to be verified, so I suggest you go to the hospital for a check."

After speaking, Zu Qi hurried away.

Back to the room, the brightly lit room was quiet enough to be heard, and the wind whistling outside the window could be faintly heard.

I have to say that Zhou Hai's scary skills are very first-rate. Zu Qi has been there for less than an hour as if he had walked through a ghost gate. When he returned to the familiar environment, he found that the clothes behind him were soaked somehow. .

But at this time, he couldn't take care of so much. He walked into the bedroom in a hurry, and saw A Tao and A Shu sitting quietly on the huge fabric sofa with their three children. Only when they approached, he noticed that they were trembling. , At first glance, there is a bit pitiful.

"Brother Zuqi!" Dabao shook his soft cry and staggered into Zuqi's arms, "Are you okay? That uncle was so fierce just now, he scared us to death!"

Er Bao and San Bao were holding Zu Qi's two legs respectively, and they agreed with each other fiercely: "That uncle is fierce and fierce!"

The heartbroken old father Zu Qi heard the words of the auspicious three treasures, and he was moved to tears.

He can be regarded as correcting the northeastern accent of these three nursing children.

I didn't know that he had just finished thinking about it. Dabao, who hadn't waited for a long time to respond, hurriedly pulled his trouser legs, his face flushed red, and he couldn't help but say: "What's wrong, little brother? Don't be scared to pee. "