Chapter 97: plan

In fact, whether it is the original owner or Zu Qi, there are very few works in the circle. The original owner has less than two years of debut, even with some soy sauce roles, he has starred in no more than five movies and TV series.

As for Zuqi...

There is only one "Palace Wall" and it has not been released yet.

Despite this, the flow of the original owner and Zuqi is close to the popular niche, and even for a while, they can compete with the popular Heng Jingchen, because they are all topical physiques.

In the past, there were negative news about the original owner on the hot search three times and four times, and I had a sense of existence in front of netizens. Now, the number of times Zuqi's name has appeared on the hot search list is more than that of the original owner. And, it is difficult for netizens to forget him.

In addition, Wang Zong and Duan Kai intentionally or unintentionally contributed to the flames behind the scenes, and many investors or directors gave Zu Qi an olive branch. Among them, two investors pointed out that Zu Qi should play the male number one, just because he was fancy. That black and red flow physique.

There are not many scripts, so Mr. Wang probably screened them and selected a few that he thought were good and gave them to Zu Qi.

"Don't worry about giving the result, you take it back and look through it, then discuss with Duan Kai for a while, and let Duan Kai contact those people." Mr. Wang said.

Zu Qi thanked him, picked up the script and scanned it briefly, then said goodbye to Mr. Wang and was about to leave.

Originally, Duan Kai and Xiao Dengzi planned to follow Zu Qi, but they were stopped by Mr. Wang as soon as they were about to get up, saying that they had other work to explain, so Duan Kai and Xiao Dengzi had to sit back again.

When Zu Qi saw this, he was relieved and turned down Mr. Wang's proposal to let the driver take him home. After being fully armed from head to toe, he walked a few streets along the road before reaching out to stop the taxi.

...

suburbs.

When Zu Qi came to the fruit forest, Tang Yukuan was dragging a bamboo basket to pick apples in the forest.

They planted an apple tree at the beginning, and now it's harvest time. Just looking at the plump and red apples covered with branches, Zu Qi always feels something is wrong.

He walked under the tree, picked an apple, and when he leaned up, he smelled a scent of scent.

"Apple will actually bear fruit in this day." Zu Qi said inexplicably.

Tang Yukuan had already noticed Zu Qi's arrival, and while busy picking apples with scissors, he glanced at Zu Qi from the corner of the eye, and said grimly: "Primary school students know that autumn is the harvest season, and spring is sowing. season."

Zu Qi puts the apple in the bamboo basket, holds the script with one hand, and puts the other hand in his pocket at will, wrapped up like a bear.

"It's spring now." Zu Qi said, and it stands to reason that it is not yet time for the apples to bear fruit.

"It's spring now." Tang Yukuan replied, he seemed to have picked enough, threw the scissors into the bamboo basket, dragged the bamboo basket and walked towards the warehouse, and winked at Zuqi at the same time, "You Come with me."

Zu Qi followed Tang Yukuan to the warehouse and was surprised to find that the plastic baskets in the warehouse were actually full of apples.

But he hasn't been here for half a month, and the purpose of his last visit was to settle accounts with Tang Yukuan. The apples they shipped from the space were sold out within half a month.