Chapter 47: Same bed

Although Xue Jue's movements were very light, slow and cautious, it seemed to be infinitely magnified on Zuqi's side, and he could even clearly feel the curvature and posture of Xue Jue lying down.

The number of times Zuqi and Xue Jue slept in the same bed can be counted with three fingers. The only impression left is embarrassment.

Very embarrassing...

And one time when Xue Jue was still drunk, Zu Qi didn't want to recall that bad memory anymore. His body was almost tense, curled up like a shrimp.

The whole line of sight was shrouded in darkness, and the surroundings were so quiet that needles could be heard.

Zu Qi remained motionless while lying on his side. He was facing exactly where Xue Jue was. The thick night made him not see Xue Jue's face clearly, but he could clearly feel Xue Jue's even breathing.

Zu Qi is used to sleeping alone, and at this moment, suddenly lying down next to an unfamiliar person, he will feel more or less awkward.

However, he was too sleepy, and the oncoming tiredness quickly overcame the uncomfortable feeling in his heart.

I don't know how long it took, Zu Qi, who was awkwardly asleep, was awakened by a sudden cry. He opened his eyes suddenly, and the reaction was that Xue Wan had to wake up subconsciously after crying.

As a result, as soon as he sat up, Xue Jue suddenly stretched out his hand to stop Zu Qi's movements. In the dark, he comfortably patted Zu Qi's shoulder: "You continue to sleep, I'll go take a look."

After speaking, Xue Jue lifted the quilt and got out of the bed, and walked to the crib, feeling the dark.

Xue Jue hugged and coaxed, Xue Wanwan quickly stopped crying, and fell into a deep sleep with his mouth.

Zu Qi saw that Xue Jue could handle Xue million by himself, and he immediately felt relieved.

After exhaling and lying back on the bed, Zu Qi quickly touched the hot quilt on the other side, only to realize dullly-it looks like Xue Jue and him were covered by a quilt just now.

Zu Qi couldn't understand that before he gave birth to Xue Wan, Xue Jue would sleep on the sofa honestly at night, but now it seems that he has forgotten that.

Even the bedding and pillows that had been placed on the sofa were taken away by Xiaoya.

In the middle of the night, Xue Wan cried again and again several times. Each time Xue Jue got up, held the little guy and paced back and forth in front of the French windows, and coaxed the little guy before going to bed and going to bed.

After coming down so many times, Zu Qi in his sleep heard Xue Wan's cry and didn't even bother to move.

It's just that when Xue Jue lifted the quilt and got up, some wind would inevitably be brought in. Even if there was enough heating in the room, Zu Qi still subconsciously arched towards a warm place until he arched into a hot bosom...

It's so warm.

Zu Qi unconsciously rubbed his cheek against his chest, and then let out a satisfied sigh.

In the following time, Zu Qi had a dream.

He dreamed that he was standing in thin clothes on an iceberg and snowy area, so cold that his body shook into a sieve, and finally found a torch for heating in the vast snowy sea, but he didn't know that he hadn't gotten closer, and the torch suddenly grew legs , And then rushed desperately.

Zu Qi panicked all of a sudden and ran after him.

"Don't run, I won't eat you again, just let me hold you for a while..."