Chapter 16: Pinch leg

Bai Guangjian guessed that the meditation body powder sold by Zu Qi would cause an uproar, but he didn't expect that it would become like this in just over a month.

Not to mention the number of people who came to buy the resort blocked. Even Bai Guangjian received calls from old friends who hadn't been in contact for many years, asking him to help purchase a bag.

In this regard, Bai Guangjian can only express his helplessness.

In order to maintain the hard-won effect, Bai Guangjian can't wait to dig a large spoonful of wild inulin in a container beside the bed every night.

In this way, even if he bought more than 20 bags of wild inulin and a handful of fresh wild inulin, it would not be enough.

Therefore, Bai Guangjian will visit Zuqi from time to time in his spare time to find out when the new batch of meditation powder will be on sale.

After a month, Bai Guangjian not only bid farewell to the old problems of insomnia, but even the few hairs left on his head were growing day by day.

Up to now, he has grown black and beautiful hair that he only had when he was young. Coupled with adequate sleep and good work and rest habits, he was refreshed during the day, without seeing the bags and dark circles of the past.

Even when Chen Meixin, who hadn't seen her for a long time, came to her door, she almost didn't recognize Bai Guangjian.

"My God, did you go for a plastic surgery?" Chen Meixin stared at her eyes with heavy makeup, and looked at Bai Guangjian up and down with an incredible expression.

Bai Guangjian frowned and said, "What can I do for a plastic surgery at such an age? I have eaten well and slept well these days, so I have a good spirit."

Chen Meixin sneered, reaching out to pull Bai Guangjian's hair: "Oh, this is terrible, even the wig is on."

Now Bai Guangjian baby his hair, before Chen Meixin touched him, he leaned away and slapped Chen Meixin's hand with a slap on the back of her hand: "Speak well, don't use your hands and feet."

If it was before, Chen Meixin, who was beaten up, would definitely turn her face on the spot and find Bai Guangjian to make a fuss, but at this moment, she looked at Bai Guangjian's gentle face, and instantly she couldn't get angry at all.

Bai Guangjian had looked good at first, and he had got rid of the vicissitudes of life and decadence. Now he is radiant and looks like he has changed.

Chen Meixin, who slowly recovered from the shock, touched the divorce agreement in her bag. She originally planned to wait for Bai Guangjian to calm down before discussing the divorce.

But now, she suddenly didn't want to divorce.

"By the way, I called you so many calls and didn't answer, why do you think of me now?" Bai Guangjian didn't know the thoughts in Chen Meixin's mind, he was still neglecting Chen Meixin some time ago Losing his temper.

"Before we were all too impulsive. I want to talk about each other's affairs after we both calm down." Chen Meixin stepped forward and took Bai Guangjian's arm, and looked up at the gentle and elegant person beside her, feeling for a while. Rippling.

Although Bai Guangjian is old, the accumulation and accumulation of time will only leave a more mature mark on him. This is a place that young men outside can never match.

Then I remembered that the person she had hired was jealous for the predecessor's struggle, and even got into a character like Xue Jue. In the end, he was hitting a wall everywhere at work, and everyone avoided him like a scorpion. She was embarrassed to cry for her help.