Chapter 81: Negotiated + poisoning

[1 negotiated]

Zu Qi and others are still on their way back to the crew, and the crew is in a completely different situation.

Who would have thought that the actor Joe Yiyang was just here to make a scene, and he actually cured the anorexia that had plagued him for many years.

All of a sudden, the whole crew became lively.

However, this joyous atmosphere did not last long, until the two mushrooms Xiao Dengzi took to the kitchen were used up a little by Zhou Hai, and Joe Yiyang began to anorexia again.

Zhou Hai pinned all his hopes on those mushrooms, so he found the logistics staff responsible for purchasing non-stop.

The logistics staff found was the girl who greeted Zhou Hai that day. After listening to Zhou Hai's words, the girl scratched her head with a daunting expression: "I put all the mushrooms sent by friend director Wang in the kitchen. Two whole boxes, it's impossible to finish eating so soon!"

"Two big boxes?" Zhou Hai shook his head and said, "Impossible. I only saw two in the basket, so I used it."

The girl said anxiously: "There are really two boxes. I moved them in and counted them. They are placed under the cabinet on the far left."

"..." Zhou Hai fell silent suddenly, looking at the girl with a strange expression for a long time, and said, "Could you please come and have a look with me?"

The girl was startled by Zhou Hai Mu's serious expression, and nodded in a daze, then followed Zhou Hai to the kitchen.

It turns out that the girl did not lie. The cabinet she said contained two boxes of freshly picked mushrooms, and because this simple kitchen was usually only used by Zhou Hai and others, the mushrooms brought by the girl had not been passive at all.

Seeing this, Zhou Hai and the girl were dumbfounded at the same time.

"No..." The girl reacted first, turning her head to look suspiciously at Zhou Hai who was pale, "Brother Zhou, all the mushrooms I brought are stored here. Where did you use the mushrooms before?"

Zhou Hai wailed for a long time, but he felt like something stuck in his throat, and he couldn't make a single tone.

Although the origin of the mushrooms he used before is unknown, he has to admit that those mushrooms did improve Joey Yang's anorexia.

After coming out of the kitchen, Zhou Haima kept finding the director Wang who was filming. He waited by the side until they had a break before he walked over and called director Wang into the corner.

Zhou Hai thought that the two mushrooms were also purchased by Director Wang, but after asking, Director Wang was confused.

"Are you talking about the mushrooms my friend sent? I'll leave it to Xiaofei to deal with. If you have any questions, just ask Xiaofei." Director Wang said truthfully.

"It's not those mushrooms." Zhou Hai scratched his hair depressedly, and then described the appearance of the two mushrooms to Director Wang.

Director Wang felt strange as he listened, and his final expression became difficult to describe. He hesitated and said, "Did you read it wrong? How can there be such mushrooms on the market? Even if there are, it may be poisonous mushrooms."

Zhou Hai thought to himself that although he didn't know if the two mushrooms were poisonous, he knew very well that Joe Yiyang could only eat those mushrooms.

The communication was fruitless, so Zhou Hai had to ask Director Wang to ask in the crew. Such a question would last a day, but nothing was asked.

In the entire crew, except for the logistics staff who buy ingredients every two or three days, the only people who will enter and leave the simple kitchen are Joe Yiyang's team. The others will go around even passing by, let alone put things in it. .