Chapter 23: Reversal + inspection

[1 Reverse]

If Zu Qi remembers correctly, it should be after he gave birth to the child that he and Yu Meitong will have an intersection.

Now, however, the timeline has clearly moved forward a bit.

Could it be that his appearance changed the original plot of the novel?

At this moment, Zu Qi was in a state of confusion, and at the same time, a deep sense of powerlessness suddenly surged from his heart.

He thought that by staying in his own small circle and carefully avoiding contact with outsiders, he would avoid encountering other characters in the novel, and even directly change the fate of the original owner.

Unfortunately, it turns out that his ideas are still too naive.

Maybe even if he hides in the end of the world, the established destiny of this world can still make the male and female masters and him inextricably linked.

When Zu Qi held his mobile phone in a daze, Yu Meitong's comments and reposts on Weibo increased in number.

So some people jumped out and questioned whether Yu Meitong received Zu Qi's advertising fees, or whether there was any unseen transaction with Zu Qi.

Yu Meitong didn't have any explanation for this. As usual, she took photos of her life and work. It seemed that she was not affected by those comments. However, some fans noticed that Zu Qi's name appeared among the people Yu Meitong was following.

Of course Zu Qi also discovered that he thought for a long time, and finally returned to Yu Meitong in a compromise.

Because of Yu Meitong's sudden appearance, Zu Qi's mood suddenly became very bad.

Coupled with the imminent delivery, his belly is getting bigger and bigger, and his actions become more and more inconvenient. Zu Qi had to temporarily give up the plan of making meditation powder.

Moreover, the wild chrysanthemums in the garden of the resort were almost removed by Xiaoya and others. For this reason, the manager did not know how many times he had found Steward Zhang crying, and Steward Zhang could only express sympathy and helplessness.

Mrs. Xue wants to pick flowers, what else can I do?

Let him pick it.

The manager was extremely sad: "But if you pick it down again, that piece of land will really be bald!"

Steward Zhang said: "I thought of a good way."

Hearing that the manager's eyes lit up, and he hurriedly said, "Quickly talk about it.

I saw housekeeper Zhang speak solemnly: "In the coming year, you can order a variety of wild chrysanthemums. Don't give your wife a chance to pick the flowers.

administrator:"......"

That is to say, after the administrator left with a desperate look, Mr. Zhang still found Zu Qi the first time and conveyed the administrator's meaning to him.

"Oh, I see." Zu Qi put up a blanket and lay sideways on the sofa in the room, and replied.

Steward Zhang had visited Zu Qi many times before, and every time he saw him holding the script in his hand, he was very focused, and he also took notes from time to time. How could he be languishing like he is now?

Steward Zhang thought that Zu Qi was in a prenatal depression. He wanted to find a doctor to see him, but when he left, Xiaoya quietly pulled him to the side.

Xiaoya asked in a low voice, "Uncle Zhang, do you know Yu Meitong?"

Steward Zhang shook his head inexplicably.