Chapter 24: Xue Mu

Zu Qi blinked blankly, and it took a long time to relax from the surprise. He groaned in his heart, unexpectedly this little cousin had two faces.

"I've never been to the fetal heart rate monitoring room for an examination, don't you know if the rules here are not normal?" Zu Qi shrugged his shoulders and said quite innocently.

But despite what he said, in action, he quickly stood up and sat on the single bed in front of Choi Jun-jok.

Obviously this is not the first time that Cui Junzhuo has attacked the original master, but it is the first time that Zu Qi returned to him on the spot. For a time, Cui Junzhuo was stunned and did not move, staring at Zu Qi with unbelievable round eyes.

Zu Qi sat down in front of Cui Junzhuo with his chubby belly. When he raised his head, there was already a full smile on his face, and he looked back at Cui Junzhuo without fear.

Cui Junzhuo gave birth to a gentle and particularly pleasing face, and the rimless glasses on the bridge of his nose made him more plain and silly.

—However, this is only Zu Qi's evaluation of Cui Junzhuo five minutes ago.

Looking at it now, the corners of Cui Junzhuo's mouth at the end of his eyes make him look very uncomfortable. The luster of the incandescent lamp projected on the glasses makes him a little sharper instantly.

Regardless of his look or temperament, Cui Junzhuo at this moment was totally different from him just now.

After the two of them stared at them for a while, Zu Qi reminded them awkwardly and politely: "Can you start the examination?"

"Of course." Cui Junzhuo's voice was several degrees lower than before. He half-squinted his eyes, and then looked at Zu Qi meaningfully, before lowering his eyes to reduce the disgust in his eyes.

The next moment, Cui Junzhuo coldly ordered: "Pull up the clothes."

Zu Qi was amused by Cui Junzhuo's childish behavior of turning his face to deny people, and the corners of his mouth couldn't stop turning up.

He quickly cleared his throat and lifted his clothes very cooperatively, revealing his eight-month-old belly.

Cui Junzhuo stuck two small round iron plates on Zu Qi's belly, turned his head to look at the instrument, but in the corner of the light saw Zu Qi's smiling face, and suddenly said with a cold face, "What's so funny?"

"I am happy in my heart." Zu Qi replied.

"You are not allowed to laugh if you are happy!" Cui Junzhuo's brows were almost knotted, and the frost on his cheeks almost spread along the air around him.

"Good good, I won't laugh anymore."

Seeing that Cui Junzhuo was really angry, Zu Qi was very witty and hurriedly suppressed the smile on his face, pursed his lips, and tried to put on a very serious look.

It's a pity that Zu Qi's retreat was not satisfied with Cui Junzhuo. He silently paid attention to Zu Qi's every move. The longer he watched, the deeper the disgust between his eyebrows.

Until the inspection was over, Cui Junzhuo finally couldn't bear it. He raised a corner of his mouth and said in a chilly voice: "My cousin can bear it doesn't mean that the rest of us can bear it. It's not because you are pregnant with the Xue family. Do you think you can sit here comfortably?"

Zu Qi had already guessed that Cui Junzhuo would say this, and he was not surprised at this time.

Perhaps Cui Junzhuo is one of the few people who knows the inside story, knowing that the original host gave Xue Jue medicine at the banquet last year.