Chapter 60: hot

Under the effect of the medicine, the feverish Zu Qi finally felt better, and his consciousness no longer fell as heavily as before.

In the dimness, Xue Jue seemed to turn off the light and went into the bathroom. It didn't take long for Xue Jue to come back covered in water vapor.

Zu Qi lay motionless on his back, half-opened his eyes to look at the ceiling immersed in the thick darkness. Although he could not see Xue Jue's movements, he could feel Xue Jue go to bed lightly and then lay down beside him. .

After a while, the atmosphere in the bedroom fell silent.

Zu Qi's senses gradually became clear, and his head was dizzy, but he couldn't sleep.

Xue Jue on the other side hasn't moved since lying down. He didn't even move, breathing evenly as if he was asleep.

The thoughts in Zu Qi's mind flew. He thought of the luggage he had not packed, and also thought that he would join the crew with Xiao Dengzi tomorrow, and he didn't know when he would be back...

Somehow, a faint reluctance suddenly surged in his heart.

Xu is accustomed to being at ease here, and suddenly changing the environment will have a kind of unreasonable anxiety and panic, bit by bit into Zuqi's heart, silently blocking his breath.

Zu Qi sighed and tentatively shouted: "Xue Jue, are you asleep?"

"Not yet." Xue Jue almost immediately responded to Zu Qi's words, then he turned over and faced Zu Qi, "Is it feeling better?"

"En..." Zu Qi sniffed, and said in a deep voice, "It's much better already, thank you."

Xue Jue didn't speak, and suddenly stretched out his hand to probe Zuqi's forehead. He didn't pause for too long, and took his hand back in just two or three seconds.

"I put the medicine you need to take in the small bag on the right side of the black suitcase. After going to the crew tomorrow, remember to take the medicine on time after meals three times a day." Xue Jue said.

Zu Qi was stunned for a moment: "Do you know that I will join the crew tomorrow?"

During this time, Xue Jue was extremely busy. Zu Qi often didn't see other people's shadows, so he didn't have time to share with Xue Jue the good news that he got the male number two of "The Palace Wall".

I didn't expect Xue Jue to know about this...

"I met Bai Guangjian at the meeting the day before yesterday, and he mentioned it to me." Xue Jue explained.

Zu Qi said oh.

Xue Jue also gave a faint hum.

Then, both people fell silent at the same time.

Zu Qi blinked in the dark, and his fingertips swept across the sheets again and again. He felt that he should say something at this time, but he didn't know where to start.

When I think about it carefully, it seems that he and Xue Jue really have no common topic. The most talked about between the two is Xue Wan, that bastard.

By the way, you can say Xue million.

Zu Qi's eyes lit up and he cleared his throat immediately, and said, "Is it with your mother?"

"En." Xue Jue replied, "When I went to see him, I fell asleep."

Zu Qi said again: "That kid is too good at tossing people, crying endlessly. I really want to see what he looks like when he grows up."

Xue Jue replied: "It's normal for children to cry."

Zu Qi continued: "Did you find that you have become more beautiful? He was too thin when he was born, and there is no flesh on his face and body. As expected, a child needs to be chubby to be cute." Just like the three lucky treasures Like that.