Chapter 80: remorse

Zu Qi didn't get into the company's car directly, but found a place where no one and avoided surveillance, and entered the space with the packed vegetable seeds and saplings.

He spent seven or eight minutes searching for a suitable bush in the space, hiding the seeds and saplings in the bushes, and after returning to reality, less than half a second passed.

When he walked out of the door of Xue's house and got on the car, Zu Qi only had one suitcase in his hand.

...

The Xue family was still calm, but Sun Fei encountered the biggest difficulty since she and Xue Yanjing met.

——Xue Yanjing seems to have changed his mind.

It is said that a woman's sixth sense is the most accurate. From the day Xue Hao was taken away by the police, Sun Fei noticed the changes in Xue Yanjing, but his changes were very subtle. If you didn't pay attention to it, you wouldn't feel it at all.

Until now, those subtle changes have gradually accumulated layer by layer over time.

Then, Xue Yanjing, who is completely unfamiliar with Sun Fei, was transformed.

Since moving out, Xue Yanjing seldom went home on time, and occasionally came back early, but also looked drunk, calling out Sun Fei pretentiously as a servant.

Sun Fei has never had a job and no source of income. She needs to ask Xue Yanjing pitifully for money. After leaving Xue Yanjing, she may not even be able to eat a full meal.

Moreover, Xue Hao's lawsuit is still being fought, and Xue Yanjing is the only person who can help Xue Hao. Even if Sun Fei has a lot of grievances in her heart, she dare not show it. She can only endure Xue Yanjing's violent temper.

In the early hours of this morning, Xue Yanjing was so unconscious that he was sent home by his two young and beautiful female assistants.

Sun Fei hurriedly greeted him and wanted to take Xue Yanjing from the two female assistants. He didn't know that her hand hadn't touched Xue Yanjing's clothes corner, so she was pushed away by Xue Yanjing who was still a little conscious.

"Get out of here!" Xue Yanjing's face flushed, and his ferocious appearance was like Yan Luo who had just crawled out of hell.

Sun Fei was startled by Xue Yanjing, who was suddenly in trouble, followed by countless grievances and anger.

She subconsciously glanced at the two beautiful women who were supporting Xue Yanjing, and found that the two women were also looking at her, and their eyes were full of undisguised sympathy and contempt...

Sun Fei thought that she could continue to bear it, but after touching the sight of the two women, she suddenly felt as if there was a chord in her mind-it broke.

"You go, I'll take care of him." Sun Fei took a deep breath and tried to suppress the sourness that surged into her heart like a tide. She tried to keep calm and said to the female assistants.

The two female assistants hesitated: "But Mr. Xue..."

"It's okay, let me come." Sun Fei tried again to help Xue Yanjing.

This time, Xue Yanjing's reaction was no longer as intense as before. He might be really drunk. He couldn't even see the appearance of Sun Fei, but subconsciously leaned on Sun Fei.

Sun Fei felt Xue Yanjing's somewhat dependent actions, and couldn't help showing an expression of joy. Even when he faced the two female assistants, he had a lot of confidence. He raised his head and saw that they were standing still tangled in place, frowning immediately.