Chapter 14: experience

"Old Bai! Have you seen the group news and the circle of friends?" The friends were so excited that their voices trembled into tildes, "The thing you recommended to us is hot!"

Bai Guangjian didn't react: "What is it?"

"Hey, it's the meditation fan, the thing that Mr. Ming's family sold us." My friend said, "I really didn't expect those fans to be really useful, and Lao Li and the others even grew their hair. They knew me a long time ago. I bought everything on the table!"

Bai Guangjian, who was confused, heard what his friend meant. Although he had expected such a result, he still couldn't restrain his emotions at this moment.

After all, it was given to others by Amway, and he didn't charge a penny because of his kindness.

As a result, he was not told by those people's weird yin and yang splashing dirty water, and he still used all kinds of ugly words behind him, saying that he took Zuqi's money and even his friends deceived him, obviously he was engaged in pyramid schemes and the like.

These words came to Bai Guangjian's ears, and Bai Guangjian was so angry that he could not wait to call and scold the group of people.

Now it's alright, reality sighed for him.

Thousand thoughts and thoughts only took a moment. After Bai Guangjian came back to his senses, the friend on the phone was already cautiously tentatively saying: "Old Bai, didn't you buy twenty bags of meditation powder that day? Why don't you divide me five? Bags, when Mr. Zu has the goods, I will definitely return five bags to you."

Bai Guangjian sneered: "Lao Yu, you can really open your mouth. Twenty bags are not enough for me. Who knows when Mr. Zuqi will increase the price."

My friend seemed to have guessed that Bai Guangjian would say this, and then said: "Didn't I give you half a bag? Why don't you return the half bag to me."

Bai Guangjian said unceremoniously: "Sorry, you didn't give me the half bag, but I bought it from you for 5,000 yuan. If you need it, go directly to Mr. Zuqi."

After speaking, Bai Guangjian didn't want to listen to the other side's nonsense, so he hung up the phone decisively.

In just one afternoon, Bai Guangjian's WeChat news volume has exploded.

Unread group messages and private messages filled the screen of the phone, and swiped down to the end.

He picked up some important content to read, only to know that the other six friends who bought wild inulin not only quickly got rid of the trouble of insomnia, but even the thinning hair became thicker in just one week.

Friends have compared the previous and current photos in the circle of friends. Now they are radiant and there is only a shallow layer of thick dark circles under their eye sockets. If you look closely, you can find that their skin is a lot firmer.

It was as if he was more than ten years younger in an instant.

What's more important is that their hair, which was originally as scarce as a desert oasis, has grown into a messy bird's nest, which is as funny as wearing a wig on top of their heads.

However, Bai Guangjian didn't find it funny, on the contrary, he was shocked by the dense hair of his friends.

He quickly put down his phone and ran to the mirror to observe his face carefully, and was surprised to find that his changes were more obvious, and his hair had grown a bit of youthful demeanor.

During this period of time, Bai Guangjian paid attention to the quality of sleep. He didn't expect that the Jingxin Yangshen powder had such a magical effect.