Chapter 11: Recruiting

After all, it was a bouquet of flowers bought for nearly 30,000 yuan, and Bai Guangjian did not dare to be careless.

He found the largest and most beautiful vase in the room, washed it and dried it, poured water, tore off the newspaper that wrapped the wild chrysanthemum, and carefully put the handful of wild chrysanthemum in it.

In order to test whether the wild chrysanthemum is effective, Bai Guangjian slept very early tonight. After watching TV for a while, he took a shower and lay in bed to brew sleepiness. Of course, he did not forget to place a wild chrysanthemum on the bedside.

But as time passed by, Bai Guangjian was still energetic and could not feel the slightest sleepiness.

There was a scent of wild chrysanthemum in the air, but Bai Guangjian's hopeful mood fell to the bottom unknowingly, and he even doubted whether his rash decision was correct.

What if the whole thing is just a misunderstanding?

After all, he was exhausted when he ran back at night last night. He took two more sleeping pills and should have fallen asleep both emotionally and rationally, even though he had never fallen asleep in this situation before.

Bai Guangjian thought a lot in a mess, and the more he thought about it, the more desperate he became. For a while, he regretted that he had been so excited to buy the wild chrysanthemum from Zu Qi for more than 20,000 yuan.

The sky outside the window did not know when it darkened, and Bai Guangjian couldn't sleep, so he sat on the bedside and picked up the phone to read the e-mail sent to him by the assistant.

The emails are full of reports from various departments of the company this quarter, which are easy to understand but cumbersome and messy. Fortunately, Bai Guangjian is used to reading it, and he doesn't feel uncomfortable.

Just don't know why, at this moment, he couldn't even enter a number, and the original report suddenly became extremely boring.

Bai Guangjian forced himself to finish reading two pages, and suddenly felt dizzy. He rubbed his temples and planned to rest for a while before continuing to read.

He didn't know that shortly after closing his eyes, he just fell asleep with his head tilted.

The next day.

Bai Guangjian woke up in a burst of soreness, and when he opened his eyes, he saw the sun outside the window rising high, and beams of bright yellow light made the room transparent and bright.

He fell asleep last night? !

After a moment of dazedness, the blankness on Bai Guangjian's face was instantly replaced by ecstasy. He turned his head to search for the wild chrysanthemum, but in the next second, a sharp pain came from the neck behind the stiff neck.

Bai Guangjian covered his neck in pain, but this little thing did not affect his almost crazy good mood. He leaned over to the bedside table and took a look—

Sure enough, the wild chrysanthemum turned into powder.

Bai Guangjian was as happy as a child, and couldn't help sharing this good news with his comrades who had been fighting insomnia and hair loss for the past two years. He hurriedly used his mobile phone to edit a message and send it to the WeChat group.

[Comrades! I know the cure for insomnia! I finally got a good night's sleep in these two days! 】

As soon as the news came out, the group that had been silent for nearly a month instantly became lively.

【? ? ? 】

[Okay, old Bai, the movements are much quicker than us. Tell me which doctor in which hospital you went to, and save our big guy. I am about to suffer from insomnia and have a nervous breakdown. 】