Chapter 58: Exposed

That night, Zu Qi was packing her luggage in the bedroom after eating, and she received a call from Liu Jing.

Liu Jing, who has always been simple and neat, hesitated for a long time, and then slowly regained the subject after walking around for a few times: "It's the apple you gave me that day. Can I know where you bought it?"

Before Zu Qi could answer, Liu Jing added hurriedly, "I really need those apples now. You might think I'm superstitious when you say it, but I did have acne on my face after eating the apples you gave me. It gradually disappeared."

As if afraid that Zu Qi would not believe her, Liu Jing also said that they could make an appointment for a cup of coffee and let Zu Qi see the condition of her skin. Anyway, Zu Qi knew how bad her skin was before.

After Liu Jingxu finished talking about it, Zu Qi slowly said: "The apples are planted by my friend himself. If you want, I can help you ask my friend."

"Really? Thank you so much." Liu Jing was overjoyed, "No matter how much money, I can accept it."

After hanging up the phone, Zu Qi put down the things he was packing up, went downstairs to the kitchen storage cabinet and searched for it. He didn't find the apple he asked Xiaoya to put here.

Weng Yuxiang was watching TV in the living room with Xue Wan in his arms. After hearing the sound of turning boxes and cabinets in the kitchen, he walked over and wondered: "Xiao Qi, what are you looking for?"

"Xiaoya put the apple in the cupboard." Zu Qi patted the dust on her hands, and said to herself, "It should be finished."

"Oh, you said apples..." Weng Yuxiang blushed, and said embarrassedly, "Maybe I ate them all. Those apples taste really good. Where did you buy them? I asked Mr. Zhang to Go buy some more."

"My friend gave it to me. I'll tell my friend later." Zu Qi said.

Weng Yuxiang was stunned and said: "Sorry, I didn't notice the inventory. If you want to eat apples now, why don't you ask Mr. Zhang to buy some other apples instead?"

Zu Qi smiled and waved his hand to say no. He didn't really want to eat apples, but suddenly wanted to try the time when those apples started to work. It's gone, he can still go to the space to get some.

Speaking of it, he hasn't been to the space for a long time, and he doesn't know how the auspicious three treasures are doing.

At this time, housekeeper Zhang, Xiaoya and other servants all went back to the room to rest. Zu Qi thought about it and was too embarrassed to knock on the door and call someone for supper, so he had to collect a lot of snacks from the locker and prepare to take it back. bedroom.

When passing by Weng Yuxiang, Zu Qi deliberately glanced at her face, and then was surprised to find that Weng Yuxiang's skin was better than before by more than one level.

Anyway, Weng Yuxiang is the respected wife of the Xue family. Even if she has never been taken seriously by Xue Yanjing, she has never been deprived of food, clothing and food. In addition, she often goes to beauty salons for maintenance. She looks like she is in her 50s. It's the same as forty years old.

Of course, this is still the situation two or three months ago.

The current Weng Yuxiang's skin is white and red, as white and smooth as an egg that has just been peeled. It is not at all like the skin condition she can have at her age.

In addition, Weng Yuxiang has exquisite features and a gentle temperament. It is not difficult to see that when he was young, he was a beauty with a natural beauty. At this time, under the warm yellow light, it was as if he had walked out of a comic.