Chapter 110: Shouting

In fact, Xue Jue still hides one thing here that he didn't tell Zu Qi-a paparazzi sent the intimate photos of Zu Qi and Joe Yiyang to his mailbox when they were eating, and the big lion asked for 500,000 yuan for the hush money.

Xue Jue gave the money, got all the photos and recordings, and secretly poked people to teach the paparazzi secretly photographed. In the end, the money was sent back tremblingly by the paparazzi.

And the female voice shouting "Jue Qi" that appeared inexplicably at the screening meeting was temporarily arranged by him.

Although Xue Jue believes that Zu Qi and Joe Yiyang are very innocent, this does not mean that he can endure Zu Qi and Joe Yiyang's scandal hype over and over again.

Anyway, Director Wang is not stepping on the heat of Zu Qi and Joe Yiyang to promote his new movie once or twice. Then let Director Wang get enough at one time. Presumably, soon, the Internet will be all of him and Zu Qi. News, I don't know whether the attention of passersby can return to the movie.

Thinking of this, Xue Jue finally felt a lot of bad mood relieved.

But he didn't plan to tell Zu Qi these things.

Xue Jue didn't say that, Zu Qi naturally didn't know what the other party was thinking. Seeing that he didn't care about himself and Joe Yiyang, Zu Qi couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, and at the same time was amused by his reaction.

Is this the so-called suffering from gains and losses?

Because he cared more about Xue Jue's feelings than before, he had to explain such a trivial matter for a long time, but he knew that even if he didn't say it, Xue Jue would not doubt anything.

Zu Qi suddenly felt soft. After Xue Jue drove the car to the garage and parked it, he leaned forward and took the initiative to hold Xue Jue's lips.

Xue Jue was stunned, and quickly reacted, and while unfastening his and Zu Qi's seat belts, he kissed Zu Qi back passionately.

Although Xue Jue's kissing skills have not yet reached the point of perfection, he has made great progress after so many days of persistent practice. He gently bit Zuqi's lower lip, and the tip of his tongue pushed in with momentum. Domineering quite kind of feeling like siege the city and land.

After a while, Zu Qi felt weak in his limbs, as if all his energy was sucked out in an instant.

"Enough..." Zu Qi said in a hoarse voice during the breathing space, and the hands that originally hugged Xue Jue's neck gradually went down and pressed against Xue Jue's chest, "So tired..."

However, Xue Jue didn't give Zu Qi a chance to back down, and took a bit harder against the other's lips. He chuckled lightly, his low voice seemed to suppress a certain emotion.

"It's rare that you are so active today."

Xue Jue didn't want to let Zu Qi off, but the air in the garage was not good, and he didn't want the two to stay in this place for too long. Finally, after a while, he reluctantly put the people out of the car.

It was eleven o'clock in the evening, and the living room was still brightly lit, but Weng Yuxiang had already taken Xue Wan back to sleep.

Originally, Zu Qi wanted to take a look at Xue Wan. After listening to Xiaoya who was still on duty, she was a little disappointed when Xue Wan had fallen asleep. Then she turned her head and looked at Xue Jue next to him. He found out from the other's expression. A hint of joy and ecstasy.

Xue Jue didn't expect that Zu Qi would suddenly turn his head, too late to restrain his expression.

So, the four eyes faced each other.