Chapter 46: Decide

Before the words fell, Xue Jue cast a meaningful sight behind Xue Yanjing.

Xue Yanjing's body tightened into a string. He followed Xue Jue's gaze and turned his head to look. The next second he saw Sun Fei cowering and hiding behind the potted plant.

After facing Xue Yanjing's angry eyes, Sun Fei's sluggish expression unconsciously showed a bit of horror. She shrank back a little, helplessly, the half-high potted plant couldn't cover her at all.

After a stalemate in this way, Xue Yanjing suddenly turned and walked towards where Sun Fei was.

I don't know that Sun Fei's reaction was like seeing a demon. He stood up and ran without even turning his head.

Xue Yanjing: "..."

Xue Yanjing hesitated for a moment, turned his head and looked at Xue Jue and Weng Yuxiang who were talking in a low voice, and Zu Qi, who pretended not to know anything about coaxing the children, and looked at the direction where Sun Fei was escaping.

Finally gritted his teeth, he walked out without a word.

Since Xue Yanjing moved back to the Xue family with a cheeky, he can count the things he said to Sun Fei with both hands.

On the one hand, he wanted to restore the relationship between him and Weng Yuxiang, so he deliberately alienated Sun Fei. On the other hand, he was afraid to hear Sun Feixu talking about Xue Hao's current situation. Xue Hao's jail time is a foregone conclusion, and he is really unable to change. what.

However, just now, Sun Fei's subconsciously evasive action was like a sharp needle, which slammed into Xue Yanjing's heart.

He thought of Weng Yuxiang's words, thought of the ridicule and remarks made by neighbors and Hupengou friends, and the scene of Xue Jue helping Weng Yuxiang to force him to divorce...

There are also terrible things that happened in the past two months.

The hearts of the people in this family are lost, what good is it to keep?

Xue Yanjing followed all the way to the small garden in the forecourt. There was still light snow in the night sky, and the ground, flowers and trees were covered with a thin white coat.

Xue Yanjing, who was wearing only a thin coat, could not help but sneezed in the cool breeze mixed with snowflakes. He tremblingly hugged his arms and looked for a while, and soon found his grandson sitting on the bench and sobbing. Faey.

Sun Fei didn't wear thick clothes either, her cheeks and hands were flushed with cold, but she didn't seem to feel the cold wind passing by, and she curled up and cried very badly.

Xue Yanjing, who was already ashamed, saw this scene, and suddenly his whole heart was hurt.

"Xiao Fei." Xue Yanjing shouted grudgingly. He stepped forward, took off his coat and put it on Sun Fei.

Sun Fei was so cold that she hurriedly wrapped her clothes with the remaining warmth. She looked up at Xue Yanjing, who was already sitting next to her, and her tears flowed down even more unscrupulously.

"Brother Jing, I want to leave here." Sun Fei said dumbly.

Xue Yanjing thought that Sun Fei was begging him to go with him, and he was ready to reach out and hug Sun Fei's movement and suddenly stopped.

There was a little chill in his eyes, and he was about to accuse Sun Fei of being too selfish, but he heard Sun Fei's sad voice again.

"I know you still have souvenirs about this family. I am too selfish. I shouldn't stalk you, let alone encourage you to abandon your wife and children to accept me and Xiaohao. All the consequences are caused by me. Only when I completely disappear from your sight can you return to your previous life."