Chapter 7: Play ugly

Suddenly, Zu Qi only felt a cold in front of him. When he recovered from the violent impact, he saw that his clothes were like two fluttering handkerchiefs, torn off by Xue Jue and thrown to the side.

Zu Qi: "..."

The alarm is maximized!

The enemy is coming! The enemy is coming!

The bad ideas that had been full of anger to Xue Jue just now disappeared without a trace. He opened his eyes in horror and waved his hands desperately to sit up.

However, Xue Jue volleyed over Zu Qi and locked his hands tightly on the bed.

Xue Jue's eyes were filled with a deep chill. He squinted dangerously, and looked at Zu Qi with a panic expression for a moment: "I have warned you time and time again, don't challenge my bottom line."

A man who can stretch and shrink.

Zu Qi, who took this sentence to its fullest, immediately showed a good attitude of admitting mistakes, and said sincerely: "Brother, I know I was wrong. I shouldn't challenge your limits. Your lord has a lot to let me go. Horse."

Xue Jue glanced at Zu Qi coldly, and then squeezed out two words from his teeth: "It's late."

Speaking of Xue Jue suddenly got up, the next second he stretched out his hand to pick up Zuqi's fancy shorts.

"what-"

Zu Qi let out a scream like a pig, and when he lowered his head, he saw that his bulging belly was pitifully exposed to the air, and he was immediately embarrassed with shame.

He was busy pulling the pants that Xue Jue had retreated halfway with his hands left and right, as if grasping the last straw that represented his fragile self-esteem.

"Xue Jue, you're a **** beast!" Zu Qi could not help but yell, "You don't even let the pregnant person go, are you worthy of being a human?!"

As the voice fell, Xue Jue, who concentrated on taking off his pants, stopped, raising his eyes to look at Zu Qi.

At this moment, Zu Qi felt as if there were two shining sharp blades flying straight towards him, frightened his chest and hugged his body subconsciously.

Silence spread arbitrarily in the air. I don't know how long it took, Xue Jue suddenly let go of him and got out of bed, and said lightly, "Don't worry, I'm not interested in **** others."

Zu Qi lay on the bed panting heavily. He was obviously relieved when he heard these words. He supported the bed with both hands and prepared to get up.

"Don't move." Xue Jue, who was walking away, said suddenly.

Thinking of Xue Jue's eyes that were cold to the North Pole just now, the life-saving Zu·Zou Bao Qi suddenly stiffened, and then he continued to lie on his back, not even daring to move.

Xue Jue seemed to have opened the closet, and soon he heard the sound of him digging through the clothes. Not long after he walked back and chatted, holding a few clothes in his hand, standing high on the bedside looking down at Zu Qi .

"If you had such a sense of chastity at that time, we wouldn't have to torture each other to this day." Xue Jue curled his mouth sarcastically.

Zu Qi flushed with shame under Xue Jue's gaze, gritted his teeth and pulled the torn clothes next to him to cover his uplifted belly. He was uneasy and asked vigilantly: "What are you going to do?"

The arc of Xue Jue's mouth gradually expanded: "You'll know in a moment."

Steward Zhang and assistant Xiao Zhao, who were guarding the door, vaguely heard the screams coming from the room. On the contrary, Mr. Xue had no sound at all, as if they were sprayed out by Zu Qi and could not resist.