Chapter 34: Scared

Zu Qi didn't expect things to get to this point, even though he just bit Xue Jue's lips like venting his anger, but looking back at this moment, there is always such a awkward embarrassment.

Regardless of his apparent calmness, his pounding heart almost popped out of his throat.

It seems that even his lips are glowing with hot temperature, and the feeling when Xue Jue is crushed is still fresh in my memory...

Zu Qi subconsciously raised his hand and touched his mouth, his cheeks were hot, but turned around and found that Xue Jue was already lying next to him and breathing evenly. He suddenly stopped breathing and kicked Xue Jue's leg.

"What do you sleep? Go and dry your hair!" Zu Qi said as he tore off the pillow under Xue Jue's head, and touched it with his hand, it turned out that the large area in the middle was soaked.

Xue Jue, who was about to fall asleep, was kicked by Zu Qi, and suddenly he sat up cleverly and almost fell directly into the bed. Fortunately, he grabbed the edge of the bed in time to stabilize his figure.

For a while, silence spread in the air.

The two of them stared in the dark with big eyes and small eyes, and neither of them made a sound first.

I don't know how long it took, Xue Jue suddenly reached out and turned on the small table lamp beside the bed, and the warm yellow light instantly filled the entire bedroom.

Under the shining of the light, Zu Qi could see Xue Jue's expression clearly at this moment, that face was so gloomy as if a terrible storm was brewing, and the low air pressure around him could even be condensed into substance.

Because of Xu's perennial high position, Xue Jue has an aggressive and powerful aura.

Even if he just stared at Zu Qi with no expression on his face, those dark eyes were like black holes, too deep to see to the end, making people unconsciously scared.

"..." Zu Qi, who originally wanted to quibble a few words, shrank his neck and stopped speaking.

Just as Zu Qi was hesitant to lie down and pretend to sleep, he suddenly heard Xue Jue let out a slight sigh, then got out of bed, took out a nightgown from the closet and put it on, and then left the bedroom.

Zu Qi blinked blankly and continued to lean against the bed without moving. Soon he heard Xue Jue's footsteps coming back.

Xue Jue seemed to be holding something in his hand, until he approached, Zu Qi could see clearly that he was holding two pillows in his hand.

"The aunts have all rested, you will just sleep for one night." Xue Jue said as he replaced the two most wet pillows on the bed.

"Okay." After the shock just now, Zu Qi was as good as a quail at this time, and he sat up very cooperatively so that Xue Jue could change the pillow.

Life-saving is the key to a man's ability to bend and stretch.

He is not counseling, but wit!

After hypnotizing herself, Zu Qi finally felt a little better, and she immediately became more confident and courageous, and she didn't even dare to glance at Xue Luo.

Xue Jue threw the two replaced pillows into the dirty clothes basket in the bathroom. When he came out, seeing Zu Qi still sitting on the bed, he asked, "Do you want to change the sheets too?"

Only the small area where Xue Jue lay was wet on the sheets, and most of the rest was enough for Zu Qi to sleep all night, mainly because now Zu Qi didn't have the guts to trouble Xue Jue so much, so he shook his head like a rattle. .