Chapter 33: secret

Could this space lead to somewhere in the northeast?

After a brief shock, Zu Qi quickly recovered. He tugged at the corner of his mouth and said with an awkward smile: "I'm sorry, there is something wrong during the day, and it is late to come back."

The little boy frowned and his expression seemed a little confused. He continued to speak in the not-so-authentic Northeast dialect and said, "Are the people on your side very busy?"

Zu Qi smiled and said: "Everyone has their own way of life. Some people will be very busy, and some people will be more leisurely."

At the end, Zu Qi asked just what the little boy said, "Which side of us do you mean?"

"It's a person in your world." The little boy turned his head to look at the other boy, pouted slightly, and said aggrievedly, "People from the Northeast are getting too busy, and don't tell us brothers when they leave. It made us wait blindly every day."

When the other boy heard the words, he also shook his head and sighed with hatred for iron and steel, as if he was a vicissitudes of life sighing for his old father.

"Don't call him from the Northeast. He is A Kuan. The Northeast is the name of their clan, not the name!" The third boy protested angrily.

The curly-haired boy said, "Isn't A Kuan from the Northeast? I told him that there is nothing wrong with the Northeast."

"There is something wrong!" the third boy retorted.

"I said that if there is no problem, there is no problem!"

"I said that if there is something wrong, there is something wrong!"

Seeing that the war between the two little boys was about to start, Zu Qi hurried forward to pull the people away, and at the same time enthusiastically greeted them to eat, trying to divert their attention.

The children are worthy of being children. After Zu Qi reminded them, they remembered that there were still fragrant chestnut yam porridge and golden crispy grilled ribs in front of them.

So he immediately sat in rows on the lawn, raised his little head and waited for Zuqi's assignment. The vigilance and defensiveness of a few minutes ago was completely missing on his face.

Zu Qi couldn't laugh or cry, but fortunately he had a few more chopsticks.

Putting the chopsticks into the hands of the boys one by one, Zu Qi asked gently while pouring the porridge into a small bowl: "Did A Kuan ever distribute food to you like this?"

Otherwise, their movements would not be so proficient, and they would know that someone had fed them at first glance.

"Isn't it? Thanks to Ah Kuan, we can eat something warm." The curly boy gnawed on the ribs and sighed, "I'm tired of those fruits."

The other two little boys listened and nodded their heads like a chicken pecking at rice.

Taking advantage of the boys' eating effort, Zu Qi sat next to them and chatted a lot with them, and learned that their names were Dabao, Erbao and Sanbao.

Dabao is a curly-haired boy who I have met with Zuqi many times before. Erbao has a pair of beautiful peach eyes. He has a soft temper and speaks softly. Sanbao is small, looks as cute as Dabao, and has the same temper. Hot.

Of course, these are not their original names, but the nicknames given to them by A Kuan, collectively called the Three Auspicious Treasures. It can be seen that they like this name very much.

The Auspicious Three Treasures are aboriginal people who were born and raised in this place. They live on a hill not far from the other side of the river, where all their clan lives.