Chapter 99: Affection

After the movie "The Wall of the Palace" was completed, there were still a series of follow-up activities to go, so it was not long after Zuqi and Joe Yiyang separated, and they turned to meet again at various variety shows and interview activities.

During the promotion activities, Director Wang led the lineup, with Joey Yang and the female lead actor as the main lineup, and Zu Qi and the female lead actor followed by playing soy sauce.

Although the staff who did the event did not say it clearly, Zuqi could still feel that they attached great importance to Joe Yiyang and the heroine, so no matter if he spoke or did the activity, he tried to stand behind Joe Yiyang and leave him free of points. The limelight.

The actress seems to have the same thoughts as Zu Qi, and she honestly stays on the sidelines. If it is not for someone else to throw the topic to her, she will never speak.

The direct result of this was that they had seven or eight activities, but there was no sense of existence. Even the hot searches on the entire crew only mentioned the names of Director Wang and the two leading actors.

After busy for more than two months, the work of running propaganda is finally coming to an end.

I don't know that in the last event, there was a team to complete a game of imitation challenge. The hostess directly dismantled the pair of officially certified cps, Joey Yang and the female lead actor, on a whim, and gave Joey Yang to Zu Qi.

The actions they need to imitate are a bit ambiguous, such as princess hugs and borrowing kisses. These challenges were originally designed for Joey Yang and the female lead actress. They tried to hype up the popularity, but they didn't expect to kill Zuqi halfway.

When the hostess lifted the white cloth on the drawing board with challenging actions, the whole audience was boiling.

"Wow——"

"Yang Qi! Yang Qi! Yang Qi!" There were even CP fans hiding in the audience shouting the CP names of Joe Yiyang and Zu Qi.

The hostess seemed to understand something, her eyes with delicate eye makeup seemed to burst into light, she held the microphone and smiled and said, "There is actually a kiss! Although I also think the director team is a bit too much for this kind of problem. La, but I would like to bet and lose. Now that you have selected this question board, you must bravely accept the challenge!"

Amidst the roar of the crowd, Zu Qi, who was originally hiding on the side, was pushed to the middle position by hands.

"..."

Zuqi wondered if this was the evil taste of the hostess, because during the rehearsal, the director made it clear that the hostess would choose Joey Yang and the leading actress, and Joey Yang also had to choose the title board prepared by the director group in advance.

As a result, the hostess, knowing the content of the question board, replaced the female lead actress with Zu Qi...

At this time, the hostess smiled and leaned to Zu Qi and Joe Yiyang, seemingly embarrassed to help them as a reference: "The kiss and hug are really not challenging, I think the princess is a good one, what do you think? ——"

While speaking, she pointed the microphone at the audience below the stage.

The audience immediately yelled in unison very cooperatively: "The princess hug! The princess hug! The princess hug..."

Zu Qizhu kept smiling awkwardly on the spot, but Joe Yiyang reacted to everyone's louder urging and turned to Zu Qi and said, "Should I hold you or you hold me?"

However, Zu Qi is not very willing to hug Joey Yang. Firstly, he is a married gay. Secondly, he is afraid that after he hugs Joey Yang, his hands will be chopped off by Joey Yang fans. Down.