Chapter 52: Drunk

Tang Moning didn't expect that Yue Ji would be so stupid. He also told everyone in front of him about the money he had collected. He suddenly became confused, and he pushed away Yue Ji who had fallen on him.

"Calm down, let's go out and talk about something." Layers of cold sweat overflowed on Tang Moning's forehead, and he gritted his teeth and whispered to Yue Ji.

However, at this moment, Yue Ji couldn't hear Tang Moning's words.

He was already in a mess, and his body grabbed Tang Molin's arm fiercely as if he didn't listen to his orders, as if grabbing the last straw.

"You have to give me an explanation today." Yue Ji said viciously, "You took so much money from me, don't think you can stay out of the matter, I still have evidence of remittance to you in my hand, believe it or not, I will hand over the evidence immediately Director Wang?"

Although Yue Ji was dazzled by the fear of losing the election, he still retained a trace of his sanity. He did not make a loud noise about the transaction between him and Tang Molin, but spoke with a voice that only the two of them could hear.

However, other people naturally noticed Yue Ji's large movements, and turned their heads to look at him and Tang Moning in confusion.

At this moment, Tang Mourning panicked to the extreme.

With a guilty conscience, he looked back at Zhou Yan, who knew nothing about this matter, and then wanted to pull Yue Ji aside: "If you go out now, I can help you say a few good things afterwards, otherwise you will make trouble. Going on, no one can please."

Yue Ji opened his eyes in disbelief and pointed at himself: "Are you threatening me?"

"I just told you not to be impulsive." Seeing that Yue Ji could still listen to what he said, Tang Moning said quickly while the iron was hot, "What I promised you will be done, but I also need your cooperation."

Yue Ji stared at Tang Moning with a gloomy expression. Although he did not make any response, he was not as emotional as before.

Seeing this situation, Tang Moning sighed secretly, and was about to continue persuading, Zhou Yan behind him suddenly rushed up, blocking him and Yue Ji like a mountain.

Zhou Yan didn't know the deal between them, and didn't listen to what they just said. He thought that Yue Ji was looking for trouble with Tang Moning. Think of some crooked ways."

"Okay, Brother Zhou." Tang Moning was afraid of angering Yue Ji, so he hurriedly stopped, "Don't say it."

Zhou Yan turned a deaf ear to Tang Moning's words. He suspected that Yue Ji was deliberately trying to provoke the relationship between them and Director Wang. He immediately became angry and laughed in a chilly voice: "Even if you are in the crew, you have the ability to confront everyone Play? So save it, don't pull innocent people in."

"Innocent people?" Yue Ji sensitively grasped the point of this sentence. He seemed to figure out something, his expression gradually became violent, "Oh, you are all innocent people..."

Tang Moning secretly said that it was bad, he didn't care too much, and directly covered Zhou Yan's mouth with his hand.

Yue Ji saw Tang Moning's panic behavior in his eyes, and he twitched his mouth almost inaudibly: "I promised well at the beginning, but now I took the money to turn my face and refuse to recognize people. You are really amazing..."

"Yue Ji..."

Tang Moning hadn't said what he explained. Yue Ji stared at him with a gloomy look, and then turned around and walked towards the bewildered Bo Guangjian and Director Wang without hesitation.