Chapter 36: Liu Jing

In the evening, Liu Jing randomly ordered a box of salads to take out, and she stayed in the study and worked hard until 12 o'clock in the night when she turned off the computer, took a shower and went to bed.

The next morning, when the sky was about to dawn, Liu Jing was awakened by the bang of the door.

She lives in a luxurious duplex apartment in a well-known part of the city. The decoration is gorgeous and the soundproofing effect is excellent. At this time, the sound from the hallway can be clearly heard, which shows how much effort the person used when closing the door.

Liu Jing sat up, raised her lips and sneered. With her toes, she could guess who came in.

After getting out of bed to wash and dress slowly, Liu Jing was about to open the door and walk out of the bedroom after finishing. She suddenly felt a pain in her stomach. She hurried into the bathroom and sat on the toilet for more than half an hour.

During this period, Liu Jing wondered if she had eaten the wrong thing yesterday. She recalled that she had eggs and milk for breakfast at home, steaks for lunch and salads for dinner were old restaurants she frequented.

The only thing left is the apple that I had eaten at Xue's house...

Could it be that she suffered this kind of punishment because she lost Zuqi's face countless times before?

Liu Jing suddenly complained in her heart. She had known that she would not eat that plate of apples. She blamed her for not holding back, because she had suffered such a big crime once because of her gluttony.

When she got up from the toilet, Liu Jing almost lost her feet and fell to the ground. Fortunately, she held the sink next to her in time.

Liu Jing weakly turned on the faucet, washed her hands in a hurry, and when she was about to walk away, she suddenly saw the figure in the mirror from the corner of the light. She seemed to have suddenly noticed something, and she was momentarily stagnant.

For a while, Liu Jing thought she was dazzled.

The acne on her face seemed to have disappeared a lot, and even the big acne that was originally prominent on the tip of the nose disappeared for some time. At first glance, the two areas of the nose and forehead became smooth and clean.

If someone else looked at it, they would definitely say that Liu Jing still had a lot of acne on her face, but only Liu Jing, who was always paying attention to her facial condition, knew that the acne on her face had disappeared overnight. section!

Liu Jing was surprised and delighted, subconsciously raising her hand to touch her face, then suddenly remembered the doctor's instructions, so she hurriedly put her hand down.

Never touch your face with your hands, your hands are full of bacteria.

Liu Jing quickly read it silently in her heart. At this moment, her heart, which used to be like dead water, was surging. She never dreamed that the acne on this face would have a chance to get rid of it.

It seems that the doctor introduced by Xiao Gao is correct. Fortunately, she insisted on going there more than a dozen times last month.

Liu Jing became more excited as she thought about it, wiped her hands quickly, picked up her mobile phone and walked out of the bedroom, just about to dial Xiaogao's phone, she suddenly caught a glimpse of the impatient man sitting on the sofa.

Oops, she almost forgot that Kang Qinghua was still at home!

Liu Jing's smile froze in an instant, and she hurriedly drew away the joy that almost overflowed from the bottom of her eyes, and turned her head to look at Kang Qinghua with no expression on her face.