Chapter 58 (M)

My hands bound above my head, I squirm helplessly as I attempt to slip the knots that bind me to the bed. A thin layer of sweat covered my body, the room heavy with the intoxicating aroma of this alpha male whom I claimed for my own. Thinking of my instructions, I attempt to remember my guide on how to loosen my bindings. While Verando was a good instructor, he wasn't keen on my freedom given that he had me where he wanted me. 

"This is so unfair." I manage, trying to get my bearings as I work at the rope binding my wrists.

The bite of the material grinds against my skin, rubbing the raw spots as I twist and pull. Strength might have been able to free me, but that was not my task. My Alpha had given me a command, I was instructed to free myself, and I was failing miserably. While I was at his disposal, he'd chosen now to remind me exactly who I belonged to. 

My body ignited, thriving in the familiarity of play that I had so missed. Our lifestyles made enjoying the freedoms we once had nearly impossible, children and responsibility clouded over any attempt at a successful scene. 

Between my legs, my husband takes me in his mouth, rolling his tongue against me in a way that is so torturously slow I shudder with a low whimper. Glancing down, I spy the tangles of gray hair, still deliciously tossed from a hard sleep in our hotel bed. I want so badly to entangle my fingers in it, to pull, to gain some sort of friction. I want to coax a moan from his lips, and hear him exhale my name, but I can only shudder at the torment as I pant.

Verando worships me with his tongue, savoring every plea I utter as I fight against my restraints. My resolve to play hard to get evaporated with whatever affliction was affecting my body. Arching off the bed, my hands stop once more and it triggers him to cease his attention to my length and entrance. 

Trembling, I sag against the bed, so close and yet so far. I couldn't finish if he kept backing off. Damn him. He knew my body too well, the long nimble finger traced a feather-light track down my chest. 

He was struggling, too. Normally he was much more capable of keeping his hands to himself. "You must learn to escape this sort of thing, Nic." He passes his tongue over the tip of my erection, skilled and sinful. I flex, desperate, every time I think my hands will be free, I manage to tighten my bindings. "After yesterday, it had me thinking this would be a nice way to develop your skills. Besides. You are in a fair amount of trouble for your treachery."

His lips skirt over the side of my manhood, the stubble of his jaw passes over my skin, I bite my lower lip as I roll my wrist to tighten the opposite loop. Verando presses a kiss to the point of my hip, amused as I curse to myself in my native tongue. "I kissed a version of you, asshole!" I snap, infuriated. 

I knew I'd be in trouble, I knew I couldn't get away with it for long.

But I had to make him love me, I had to get him on my side to save our future. Didn't he understand that?

Sliding his hand up my body, he takes my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, pinching and slowly rolling it as I grit my teeth in retaliation. He liked when I resisted, so long as I was still enjoying myself. I was torn between two versions of myself, the side of me that craved my own form of domination and the side that pleaded for him to take me. "Here I thought you were concerned about my wellbeing."

"You don't kiss anyone but me. I've been lenient, obviously too lax, if you feel the need to entertain anyone else with your lips. I knew you were a shameless whore but this is beyond a simple heat cycle. Won't you be embarrassed if we discover you're just hungry for satisfaction?" He was baiting me, wanting to push me over the edge, wanting the play to continue. 

There is a pain in his voice, fear, I know him too well to think it's jealousy. He's worried about me, out of the two of us, I'm the one with iron resolve. For me to slip, even with a version of him, was completely out of the realm of what was normal for me.