Chapter 147 (M)

I took my time in tormenting this man who seemed to be in love with the idea of my dominance over him. I remember back to our last session with me on top when I confessed to him I could play with him for hours. It shocked me to realize that that was true. Foreplay and all of its wonder had never appealed to me much before. While I enjoyed how he worshipped my body, I never understood how it benefited him when the main event was only a few articles of clothing away.

Unwilling to touch me, and my reservations about letting an inebriated warlord loose on my body, I was left to my own devices as far as servicing the both of us. I find the joy in listening to him come apart, listening to him struggle to contain himself and how his body reacted to my touch.

Much as I appreciated his participation, there was a part of me that felt he was too rehearsed, that he knew what I wanted to hear and he would give it to me regardless of his satisfaction. I struggled with this side of him, always wondering if he was doing it for the joy of the satisfaction it brought us both or because he felt he owed me an attempt.

After I'd stripped him of his pants and boxer briefs, I truly enjoyed the torment I inflicted upon him, stroking him, bringing him to the edge, and then allowing him to taper back down while I licked and sucked on every part of his body I could get my mouth on. This was when he felt his most honest, he couldn't hide from me in this state, the way his moans turned to pleas and his gasps became whimpers. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment where he was at my mercy in this way.

I entertain myself with this glorious body laid out before me. Unfractured by the various wounds I'd come to know him by, I relearn every inch of him once more. I remind myself just how sensitive his nipples are, and how much he loves my nails to rake over his thighs as I swallow him. The taste of him, the way he struggles to steady his hips, only to obediently thrust when I command him to use my mouth.

The impressive appendage that I greedily swallow almost seems wasted on an attempt such as this. My own body cries out for a completion that feeling him inside of me would satisfy. While I did appreciate the ability to scratch the itch for dominance now and then, with my wolf rattling its cage for more, I enjoyed the lovemaking we shared most of all.

When I'm lost for inspiration, I default to his torture tactics, mimicking just how he would use that skilled tongue on me. Pressing my thighs together, I know I won't last much longer with the foreplay. Using my fingers, I shove them into his mouth to wet them, thrusting them in and out past his teeth as he obediently sucks. My hand tightens on the base of his erection, twisting, attempting to push him over the edge as his body trembles and his teeth sink into my fingers.

I run my tongue up and down his length, teasing the tip as he shivers under my touch, unwilling to let him finish just yet. "Look at you, you're hard as a rock. You'd think you liked being treated this way." I tease, sitting up to gaze down upon my handiwork. Taking my drenched fingers, I slip them into my mouth, meeting his gaze as I suck on them before sliding the digits between the muscular thighs.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes, Your Majesty." Verando exhales, flinching as I tease him with my fingers.

"Relax," I instruct, wrapping my hand around his length once more as I match my pace with the rhythm of my fingers.

"Ah, Nic." He manages, already getting close again as I stop once more. "Nic, please-"

Leaving him to consider his options, I depart to grab the lube and return to find his lips, kissing him deeply as I tangle my fingers in his thick, gray locks. Verando kisses me back greedily, capturing my lower lip in his teeth, making me moan as the sharp canines rake over my skin. "Are you still with me?" I ask, checking his eye color, making sure I hadn't lost him to the whiskey.