Chapter 99

Flushing darkly at the declaration, he grins at me with a boyish chuckle. "Don't look so shocked, you belong to me, don't you?" Such a sentiment, surely I did, but he didn't have to point it out so loudly. Shushing him, I cover his mouth with a sigh, my drunk warlord was a beast to be contended with.

"I do," I tell him, hushed in my tone, wide-eyed as I stare up at him. "But there are people literally behind that curtain. It's not just us out here." My body was on fire, scorching deep into my core, I wanted him desperately. The torture to my nipples and then the mind-blowing sex on the desk left uncompleted had me desperate for some form of release.

 But, did I truly have it in me to lose myself right next to these people? I'd experienced him drunk on multiple occasions, he could either be sweet and kind, or wild and obnoxious.

"Randy-"

Sliding his hand between my thighs, he puts me on the railing, I gasp as I cling to him, back exposed to the city with a sharp feeling of sailing to my death. Yet, I knew he wouldn't drop me, the thrill of hanging out into the open had my heart pounding in my chest. Massaging me through my pants, he presses his lips to my neck in a slow, intimate kiss that causes me to tilt my head back. I could let me guard down a little, as long as it was just kissing, I could let him have his fun until he came to his senses.

"Don't trust me? You're a good boy, I know you won't scream." he purrs, moving up toward my ear. "You don't want me to take you? Or, are you afraid they might see you in the throws of passion? That you'll be undone before a restaurant, moaning for more?" 

"Of course I do." I groan, moving to knot my hand in his hair only to have him stop me with those icy eyes. For just a moment he releases me, I tip back with a gasp, only to be caught by his hand on my belt once more. "You're out of your damned mind. Why are you talking like this?"

"Ah ah, hands to yourself." Verando pulls me back to him, causing me to shiver as he runs his tongue over my surging pulse. "What would you rather I do? I'm a bit... inebreated... "

"Take me home, use me to your desire, but not here. I can't... I won't be able to keep quiet. Apparently neither can you." 

"My desire?" Verando muses with a hum of appreciation for my scent, pulling me against his body, rolling his hips against mine as I attempt to balance on the railing. Panting, hot and out of my mind with desire for him, I keep my legs spread as I know better than to think touching him meant any part of me he didn't deem necessary. "So... here?"

 He brushes the back of his fingers over my nipple as I shake my head. "Call me more names, I think I like it." Chuckling, he passes his lips over my collar bone as his hand moves down.

"Here?" Running his fingers down my stomach, he's so close to me, mere inches from my lips when he returns to gauge my reaction. Stopping at the bulge in my pants, Verando's fingers skirt over my erection, circling his thumb over the thin material of the pants and teasing the end of my shaft through the panties. 

Dimpling his cheek, cocking his head with smirk, I chase his lips as he baits me into him. The sensation nearly made me moan. I bite my lower lip, rigid as I force myself to contain the desire of both me and my wolf. 

"There you are..." he murmurs. "Have you told your cock you're playing hard to get?" Verando's smooth voice teases me, I force my eyes open to catch his gaze. "If you're mine, what if I just had you? What if it's I who can't wait? What if it's I who can't control myself?" 

Hearing him want me, feeling his hips grind against mine, his body responding to mine, "You can try. I'm not going down easy." The threat is real, I couldn't, I drew the line at outside a restaurant full of people and full blown sex. It was one thing to touch each other, to make eyes and have sex in the background, but to have him take me as he wished on a balcony separated by a curtain?